All News is Good News …
… well, at least it is when it comes from Spabreaks.com – who doesn’t want to hear about spa offers, competitions, our favourite products and celebrity interviews? That was rhetorical … at any rate, every month we are giving readers the chance to win a break at one of more than four hundred and fifty venues in the UK and abroad … so even if you don’t win this month, there’s always next month, and the one after, and the one after …
WIN A SPA BREAK FOR TWO
Plus £250 feelunique.com voucher
Taking a step back from the city centre, the Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel sits in a bend in the Thames and combines minimalist design with riverside views and this month you could be in with a chance to win an Ultimate City Tranquillity East River Spa Experience for two including bed and breakfast, a 30-minute personalised facial each, a 30-minute full body massage each, a 45-minute Moroccan Steam Cleansing Ritual, 60-minutes use of the spa facilities each, and a two course lunch, traditional afternoon tea or two course dinner with glass of champagne!
Not only that but to continue the pampering at home, the winner will also receive £250 of vouchers from feelunique.com, Europe’s largest online premium beauty retailer! Simply sign up for our newsletter and you will automatically be entered into our prize draw!
Enter our monthly competition
To enter our monthly draw, simply fill in your details below:
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is limited to one entry per person.
- Entry is not open to employees of Spabreaks.com, Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf Hotel, feelunique.com and their respective families.
- Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- By entering the competition and supplying your information, you consent to receive relevant promotional material via e-mail from Spabreaks.com and feelunique.com.
- The stay is valid Monday to Sunday.
- The spa break must be redeemed by Sunday 27th April 2014.
- The booking date is subject to availability.