- Who are we:
- Having first launched the website in 2001, Spabreaks.com is now the largest Spa Travel Company in the UK catering to every individual and eventuality. We also pride ourselves on a number of industry firsts, setting the bar that little bit higher and offering customers that little bit more.
- Fact and Figures:
- Currently working with over 600 venues worldwide, we send more than 2000 people a week on spa days and holidays.
- Who you're talking to:
- Staff have first-hand experience of venues and between our phone lines (open Monday-Saturday) and our online service, customers can book 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- What we offer:
- Spa days, weekends and holidays come in a sweeping array of guises from bootcamps to hen parties and the team at Spabreaks.com is always working to provide something for everyone.
- Spa Shop:
- We also like to give customers the chance to take a little piece of our luxurious lifestyle home, with gifts from the likes of WinNaturally and Temple Spa, vouchers or our Spa in a Box that turns a mini-break into a pampering present.
- As a little extra, we run regular competitions which have previously included a £2000 makeover with a celebrity stylist; and a meet and greet with former X Factor winner, Shayne Ward … think of it as the proverbial chocolate on your hotel pillow.
- The Hot Tub
- Spreading our well-honed spa knowledge, our blog – The Hot Tub – is updated daily, alongside our Facebook page and Twitter feed. Featuring reviews, health trends and interviews with the likes of Miss Piggy and Shayne Ward it proves that there is a lot to be said when it comes to health!
It’s not just us who are fans of spas and Spabreaks.com in particular, here’s what a few of our friends have to say on the matter!
- Miss Piggy:
- "I love the cucumber slices they put over moi’s eyes. I have no idea why they do that, but it’s nice to know that food can make you more beautiful. And if cucumbers are so great, imagine how much better you’d look with a box of bon-bons on your kisser?"
- Signe Johansen, author of Scandilicious
- "Spabreaks make it so easy to treat yourself to much-needed relaxing "me" time, I couldn't recommend them more."
- Liz Warom, Temple Spa founder
- "There’s nothing like stress for ageing the skin and there’s nothing like relaxation for smoothing it!"
- David Sye, Yoga Elder and founder of Yogabeats
- "You have to be very careful how you treat your body, it has memory, and if you give it bad memories it will have them forever."
- Shayne Ward, Former X Factor Winner
- "If you’re in a relationship, guys, believe me, you need to go to a spa!"
- Cengiz Dervis, Celebrity Personal Trainer and owner of TÉ London studios
- "Spa treatments can be beneficial in a number of ways, but with any treatment the fact you are taking time out from your busy life to do something just for you that makes you feel really good is priceless!"
- Ellie Simmonds MBE, Double Olympic Gold medallist
- "Everybody has the right to go to places, and it’s a big thing to go to a spa – everyone needs time to relax, and Spabreaks.com provides that opportunity for everyone which is great!"
- Lemar, Singer/Songwriter
- "It’s important just to stop – some people are just go go go, but it’s important to have time out … spas have a way of smelling nice and making you feel like ‘Yeah!"
- Claire Lomas, Fundraiser
- "I am a huge spa day/break fan … I love it and feel it is something I can still enjoy so much despite my injury."
Don't take our word for it!
Here's what are customers have to say about us
I would definitely book through your company again, as the whole
process was very straight forward and really well organised.
who went to St Mellons
You were just the right balance of chatty and organized. I wish you
could have continued to help me, as I felt you listened and
understood my requirements.
who went to The Belfry
I would just like to say that the sales consultant at Spabreaks.com
was incredibly helpful and could not do enough for me and left me
with a really positive view on him and the company
I feel compelled to email you to say what a fantastic service I
have received from one of your team. I have had the pleasure of
using your service on several occasions and on each occasion I have
been blown away by her friendly "nothing is too much trouble"
who went to Bannatyne Hotel and Spa in Hastings East Sussex
A great partnership
This is what our partners say about working with us!
I found the team exceptionally attentive and realised very quickly that
there was no other spa provider for me to pursue. My business has
increased by 126% in two months thanks to the specialised support and
guidance offered by the senior Spabreaks.com team. It continues to be
a pleasure to work with such a professional and well balanced company.
Thistle Brands Hatch
De Vere Village have now been working with
Spabreaks.com for over 16 months and in that time we have seen a huge
impact in our business, the team are friendly, professional and always
putting the needs of the customer first. Spabreaks.com are our leading
third party supplier and as such we have a close relationship with
regular reviews, engaging statistics and creative ideas to ensure we
keep driving the business forward.
De Vere VILLAGE URBAN RESORTS
For all press enquiries including case studies, press trips and competition prizes contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.