So, where can you find such an opportunity?
Spabreaks.com is a leading Spa Travel Company working with over 900 spa venues around the world, and as a rapidly growing company (did you know the pampering industry is one of the few areas that has grown during the recession?) we are always on the lookout for talented individuals who can make a difference to our team. Tempted? Keep reading!
Location: Farringdon, London
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Hours: Monday to Friday, shift patterns between 9am and 7pm. Saturday working may be required between 9am and 5pm on a rota basis.
Salary: £22k, rising to £24k after successful completion of probationary period (OTE: £28k to £35k)
What is it?
A fast paced and challenging role liaising between clients and venues to book all elements of a customer's spa break.
Do you have what it takes?
We need motivated, self driven individuals who want to make money, have a good phone manner and a positive attitude. You will need to work well under pressure, use initiative to achieve your personal targets and work within your team to achieve overall targets.
What's in it for you?
We provide comprehensive venue and sales training as well as the opportunity to visit fantastic Spa venues to further your knowledge. You will be provided with a lucrative package with uncapped earnings.
Key personal characteristics
- Team player
- Hard working
- Sales focused
- Target driven
- The applicant should have call centre/travel experience, or an experienced sales background with a passion for spas
- To act in a professional and efficient manner to phone and email enquiries
- To take details from the customer, communicating in a polite and friendly way to identify the customer's exact needs and requirements
- To communicate with the various reservations departments at specific venues in order to check availability and discuss availability, treatment times and specifications maintaining the professional relationship that Spabreaks.com is renowned for
- To follow up with customers, venues and other third parties to close sales and take payment
- To identify potential new business from old leads
- Use initiative to upsell and cross-sell other products to the customer
- To maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times through ongoing training and daily use of the Spabreaks.com website
- Other additional administration duties as required
What the team think...
"The relaxed atmosphere in the office, coupled with the professional attitudes of the staff make coming to work a pleasure every day!"
"My fellow ‘spa breakers’ as I like to call them are never too busy to stop and help one another to close a booking! Also, the perks are fantastic! Before Spa Breaks I had barely been to any hotels in London and now I have been to loads all over the UK, which helps me to have a good old chat with clients to help find them the best possible place and as a result I have had a number of emails thanking me for booking the perfect break, which make my heart melt."
S – alary is great
P – erks are brilliant
A – tmosphere is excellent
B – anter is super
R – efreshing and young team to work with
E – mployee friendly company
A – ttitude free zone
K – eeps every employee happy
S – taff parties are amazing!
Why work with us?
- This is a fast paced, friendly environment (it's easy to be nice when you are talking facials and Jacuzzis all day) with a dynamic team … if you had seen the way we have grown over the past four years you will want to join us for the ones to come!
- We provide comprehensive spa and sales education as well as venue visits for on-going training … basically means you get to go to lots of spas.
- It's true what they say, you get back what you put in – which is why Spabreaks.com offers seriously attractive commission to our sales team.
- We believe hard work should be rewarded, so we also offer lots of tangible incentives on a regular basis!
- Our offices are based in London's creative hub that is Farringdon – easily accessible and interesting to wander around.
What are we looking for?
- Like we say, this is a fast paced environment (there are a lot of people out there in need of a little bit of relaxation and TLC), so we are looking for people who are hard-working, results driven, and relish a challenge!
- You will notice that the word ‘team’ is a regular feature at Spabreaks.com, especially on this page – and that's because everything we do comes back to a group effort and municipal spirit … if you are a team player, we want to hear from you!
- Customer service is a vital part of our business, so a good telephone manner is vital!
- At Spabreaks.com we are all pretty passionate not just about our work, but about the spa industry as a whole, so an interest in the health and travel is always appreciated!