Adults Only Spa Days in England
Relax, unwind and escape with our selection of Adults Only spa days in England. There's a perfect spa experience for everyone.
76 spas found
The Spa at Carden
Twilight Spa Experience
- A choice of 1 x 50 minute treatment from:
- Calming Foot and Scalp Ritual
- Rejuvenating Face and Body Ritual
- Soothing Hand Ritual
- Soothing Foot Ritual
- Revitalising Facial Ritual
- Shimmering Body Ritual
- Welcome glass of Carden Park Estate Reserve at 5.30pm
- Robe, towel and slippers provided
- Spa Garden and Thermal Experience between 6pm - 9pm
Hoar Cross Hall
Includes access to exercise and relaxation classes, Antipasti platter, glass of Prosecco and full use of the spa facilities from 6pm - 9:30pm.
Valid for Tuesday and Wednesday evenings only
10% discount on groups of 10 or more
Gaia Spa at Boringdon Hall
Includes a choice of 1 x 40 minute treatment from: Essential Manicure, Essential Pedicure, Indian Head Massage, Reflex Foot & Leg Massage or Naturally Gaia Facial; brunch in the Spatisserie, robe and flip flops provided and full use of the spa facilities from 8am - 1pm.
Available Tuesday - Thursday
Supper and Spa
Includes a 2 course dinner at Clocktower at 6pm, access to the Roof Top Spa from 7:30pm, robe, towel and slippers provided and full use of the facilities.
- Includes a choice of 1 x 40 minute treatment from:
- Muscle Reviver
- Deep Cleansing Back Treatment
- Luxury Invigorating Foot Treatment
- Bespoke Facial
- Luxury Salt and Oil Body Scrub
- 90 minute Fire and Ice Experience
- Prosecco and chocolate truffles
- Robes and towels provided
- Use of the spa facilities from 2pm onwards.
Spa and Star
- 5 course dinner in Michelin starred restaurant The Latymer
- Robe, towel and flip flops provided
- Use of the spa facilities from 4pm
Upgrade to 8 courses for an additional £30.00 per person
Brooklands Spa Hotel
Relax and Indulge
Including a choice of 1 x 25 minute treatment from: Facial, Eye Treatment, Massage, Express Manicure, Express Pedicure, Body Brush or Cranial Massage, Afternoon Tea, robes, towels and slippers provided and full use of the BSpa facilities from 12noon to 6pm.
Clients who are living with, and beyond cancer or may be experiencing the effects of chemotherapy or radiotherapy can choose one of the specifically designed treatments: Jennifer Young Glowing Facial, Jennifer Young Indulgent Massage, Jennifer Young Specialist Manicure or Jennifer Young Specialist Pedicure
Lifehouse Spa & Hotel
Includes a buffet lunch in the restaurant, robe, towel and slippers provided and full use of the spa facilities between 9am and 6pm.
Rowhill Grange Hotel
- A choice of 1 x 40 minute treatment from:
- Back, Neck, Shoulder and Scalp Massage
- Utopia Express Facial
- 2 course dinner
- Use of the spa facilities from 4pm-8pm
Living Well Spa at Homefield Grange
Includes a choice of 1 x 25 minute treatment from: Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage or Scalp, Hand and Foot massage; plus 2 course vegan lunch, welcome tea and amuse bouche, herbal teas and purified still and sparkling mineral water, robe, towel and slippers and full use of the facilities.
Champneys Henlow Grange
Champneys Essential Day
Includes arrival at 10am, 3 course buffet lunch, welcome refreshments and snacks, robe and flip flops provided and full use of the resort facilities until 6pm.
Fitness classes can be pre-booked for £3 - £6 to guarantee a space
Cottonmill Spa at Sopwell House
- 3 course dinner in the Brasserie
- Robe, towel and slippers provided
- Use of The Cottonmill facilities between 5pm - 9pm
Please see below for full list of facilities. Please note this package does not include access to the Club at Cottonmill facilities
Other treatment choices are available, please enquire through the call centre for more details