Afternoon tea the spa way takes the whole experience to a decadent new level and we know just where to go to find the best of the best!
Spas are all about relaxing and quality time, either by yourself or with a loved one. Part of that should always be a little decadence, making the spa and afternoon tea combination the perfect treat.
In particular, spa hotels that do it with spectacular flair include Rowhill Grange’s afternoon tea in Sussex, a Galgorm afternoon tea at the renowned luxury spa hotel in Ireland, at Armathwaite Hall afternoon tea or a Danesfield House afternoon tea for true romance. Whoever you choose to spend it with, spa and afternoon tea for two is the cherry on top of a spa day or weekend.
Afternoon Tea Spa Breaks in Kent (1 spa available)
Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel Spa
Ultimate Pamper Break
- Three nights' bed and breakfast
- Dinner on first night
- A choice of 1 x 40 minute treatment from:
- Aromatherapy Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Simply Smooth Me Facial
- Mercure Body Brush And Polish
- Afternoon Tea
- Bottle of Prosecco on second day
- Robe, towel and slippers provided
- Full use of the facilities
Please Note: Prices may fluctuate during seasonal events