At Spabreaks.com, our dedication to the best spa experiences has lead us to work hard to create spa packages that are in synergy with their host destinations. Prioritising packages based on experience rather than price points, each is as individual as its location - curated to make the most of each spa’s unique characteristics.
From spa hotels in Sussex to spa hotels in Yorkshire, the North East to the North West and spa breaks in the South East. Luxury spa breaks for couples, and luxury spa hotels where you can take your friends to celebrate special occasions, this is about the kind of decadence that’s been carefully thought out to enhance feel good factor. Opt for the likes of globally recognised Pennyhill Hotel and Spa in Surrey or a precision focused treatment on a luxury spa day at the House of Elemis in London. Choose from the contemporary new spa at Barnsley House in Gloucestershire, or the tranquil, design lead luxury of Lodore Falls in Cumbria. Whatever you choose, it will be a bucket list spa experience to remember.
Luxury Spa Breaks in Kent (3 spas available)
Rowhill Grange Hotel
One Night Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
- One night's bed and breakfast
- £35 allocation towards dinner (food only)
- Robe, towel and slippers provided
- Full use of the spa facilities from 3pm on day of arrival until 11am on the day of departure
Bronze Overnight Spa Package
One night's bed and breakfast in a Standard Mews room, £35 allowance towards A la Carte dinner, a 25 minute Champneys Body Wrap, a 25 minute Pick Me Up Facial, lunch in the spa restaurant on day of departure, robe, towel and flip flops provided and full use of the facilities.
Fitness classes can be pre-booked for £3 - £6 to guarantee a space
Detox Spa Break
- One night's bed and breakfast in a Classic room
- A choice of 2 x 25 minute treatments from:
- Full Body Scrub
- Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Shape and Polish for Fingers
- Shape and Polish for Toes
- Tired Eye treatment
- Express Facial
- Robe and towel provided
- Full use of the facilities