From pregnancy massages to baby shower ideas, and even a baby moon or two on a romantic spa break with your partner, a prenatal spa day or break is about giving mums to be the time, space and pampering needed to feel your best and enjoy your pregnancy.
During this delicate time, it’s important that your spa treatments are tailored for pregnancy. For that reason, spas including the luxurious Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa in Surrey or Source Spa and Wellness at Saunton Sands Hotel in North Devon, offer bespoke maternity massages and prenatal spa treatments using their own beautifully designed product lines.
From pampering to total wellness, the best pregnancy massages and other spa treatments will always aim to ensure you are positioned to keep you and your bump comfortable. For example, at COMO Shambhala at The Metropolitan in London, they use specially designed cushions to support your bump and relieve pressure on your back.
Luton Hoo in Bedfordshire is also amongst the spa hotels that is known for its maternity spa packages. With some of the best prenatal massages available, and offering a luxurious hotel and spa experience combined with excellent food as well, it’s a spa hotel that not only offers beautiful prenatal spa packages, but also baby moons and romantic spa breaks. So you can really enjoy your time while you wait for your baby to arrive.
Pregnancy Spa Breaks in South East (5 spas available)
If you can be more flexible on dates we have lots more amazing spas for you to browse through.
Here are some alternative days with more availability
Spa Overnight Escape
- One night's bed and breakfast in a cosy room
- A choice of breakfast or a lie in followed by brunch
- £42 allowance towards dinner in the Camellia or Botanica restaurant
- A choice of 1 x 60 minute treatment from:
- The Spa Radiance Facial
- The Spa Body Scrub
- The Spa Infused Wrap
- The Spa Best of Both
- The Spa Bamboo Massage
- Jessica Deluxe Manicure
- Jessica Deluxe Pedicure
- Personal Training Session
- Robe, towel and flip flops provided
- Full use of the facilities.
Please enquire through our call centre about upgrade options to a Master Suite or Hot Tub Suite
Complimentary fitness classes also included (bookable 72 hrs prior to arrival & subject to availability)
Alexander House Hotel Utopia Spa
Dinner Bed and Breakfast with Added Spa
- One night's bed and breakfast in a Luxury Room
- £35 allocation towards dinner (food only)
- £100 of spa credit per person
- Robe, towel and slippers provided
- Full use of the spa facilities from 3pm on the day of arrival until 11am on the day of departure
Mother To Be Spa Break
- One night's bed and breakfast in a Cosy Room in the Garden House
- 90 minute One Nurturing New Life Massage
- Morning tea or coffee with pastries in the spa
- Wholesome deli lunch
- Gift of Pinks Boutique Manicure or Pedicure Try Me Set to take home
- Robe and flip flops provided
- Full use of the facilities
Mother to Be
One night's dinner, bed and breakfast, a 65 minute Nurturing Face and Body Pregnancy Treatment for the mother to be and a choice of 1 x 25 minute treatment for 2nd guest from: Hot, Shoulder, Face and Scalp Massage, Top To Toe Face and Scalp Massage, Kerstin Florian Mini Facial, Hand Pamper or Foot Pamper OR unlimited use of par-3 18 hole golf course throughout and use of the leisure facilities.
Rebalancing Spa Break
One night's bed and breakfast, a choice of 1 x 55 minute treatment from: Luxury Facial (excluding Try- Emzyme), Full Body Massage, Classic Pedicure, Luxury Manicure, Face and Body Combo, Face and Eye Combo or Body Combo, robe and towel provided and full use of the spa facilities.