From pregnancy massages to baby shower ideas, and even a baby moon or two on a romantic spa break with your partner, a prenatal spa day or break is about giving mums to be the time, space and pampering needed to feel your best and enjoy your pregnancy.
During this delicate time, it’s important that your spa treatments are tailored for pregnancy. For that reason, spas including the luxurious Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa in Surrey or Source Spa and Wellness at Saunton Sands Hotel in North Devon, offer bespoke maternity massages and prenatal spa treatments using their own beautifully designed product lines.
From pampering to total wellness, the best pregnancy massages and other spa treatments will always aim to ensure you are positioned to keep you and your bump comfortable. For example, at COMO Shambhala at The Metropolitan in London, they use specially designed cushions to support your bump and relieve pressure on your back.
Luton Hoo in Bedfordshire is also amongst the spa hotels that is known for its maternity spa packages. With some of the best prenatal massages available, and offering a luxurious hotel and spa experience combined with excellent food as well, it’s a spa hotel that not only offers beautiful prenatal spa packages, but also baby moons and romantic spa breaks. So you can really enjoy your time while you wait for your baby to arrive.
Pregnancy Spas in Surrey (3 spas available)
If you can be more flexible on dates we have lots more amazing spas for you to browse through.
Here are some alternative days with more availability
Pennyhill Park Hotel & Spa
Mother To Be Spa Day
- Includes welcome smoothie
- 60 minute Pregnancy Massage
- 15 minute Foot and Ankle Massage
- 15 minute Scalp Massage
- 2 course lunch
- Robe, towel and flip flops provided
- Full use of the spa facilities
Mother To Be Spa Day
- 90 minute Nurturing New Life Massage
- Morning tea or coffee with pastries on arrival
- Wholesome lunch in The Coach House Deli
- The Coach House Cream Tea
- Pinks Boutique Manicure or Pedicure Try Me Set to take home
- Robe and flip flops provided
- Full use of the facilities