– Eight large handfuls of organic rolled oats (or split 50/50 with quinoa flakes)
– Two large handfuls ground bran
– One handful chopped dried apricots or fruit of your choice
– One handful chopped dried dates
– One handful crumbled walnuts
– One handful crushed almonds, hazelnuts or brazil nuts
– Apple juice or soya/almond/oat/rice milk to cover
– Two apples washed and unpeeled
– One pear washed and unpeeled
– Nutmeg & Cinnamon to taste
– One Banana
– Mixed berries
– Runny Manuka honey
– Live yoghurt or coconut cream
– Grated dark chocolate
– Place oats, bran, apricots, dates, and nuts together in a bowl.
– Cover with the apple juice or milk.
– Grate in apple and pear and stir immediately to keep apple from discolouring.
– Add nutmeg and cinnamon.
– Place in the fridge overnight.
– In the morning slice or mash banana into mixture together with honey, live yogurt or coconut cream, fresh mixed berries and chocolate.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.