Sometimes a little retail therapy is the only thing that will do the trick, but a little bit of savvy style knowledge never goes amiss. If anyone knows fashion, it’s my-wardrobe.com , so here are their top ten style tips straight from the buyers’ lips, just for #bekindtoyou Women’s Wellness Week!
1) Phillip Lim bags never go out of style – coveted and oh-so chic, they scream investment.
2) A wardrobe hero for sure, a lightweight jacket is a day to evening saviour.
3) MSGM’s pieces have the ability to transcend trends and are the perfect pick-me-up piece.
4) Nothing has the transformational effect of a to-die-for shoe or a beautifully crafted bag and our selection on all accessory fronts has expanded significantly this season.
5) Clean crisp and minimalist, white is Autumn/Winter’s most striking hue and acts as the ultimate palette cleanser. The sophistication of the shade shines when worn head to toe.
6) JW Anderson is part of the brand new London Lab for Autumn Winter 2013, an exclusive edit of the best in emerging and leading British talent, and offers a structured, sculpted take on modern dressing.
7) One of the 75 new designers my-wardrobe are welcoming this season, Tory Burch creates stylish accessories that epitomise the designers sophisticated, eclectic aesthetic.
8) The exclusive Karma collections contains everything you need for a chic vacation – folklore touches, lightweight fabrics and bohemian Ibizan feel.
9) The perfect capsule wardrobe should take in every aspect of your clothing needs and for those who like to holiday in the sun or enjoy spa retreats, this includes swimwear. Instant poolside perfection.
10) A firm fashion favourite, monochrome’s allure is in its simplicity. Incarnations come in many guises, from stripes and spots to checks – all strikingly bold.
For more tips on how to #bekindtoyou download our guide!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.