Famous for her presence on the BBC’s Great British Menu amongst a host of other television appearances, few people know good food as well as Rudding Park’s Executive Chef, Stephanie Moon. Here she shares her winter warmer of a recipe for mini rosti potatoes topped with Easingwold pork fillet, Knaresborough orchard apple compote, crispy pancetta and sage leaves …
– One small pork fillet, trimmed
– Three large red potatoes, washed
– Two peeled shallots, finely chopped
– Six-eight Knaresborough orchard apples
– Three rashers of pancetta, thinly sliced
– ¼ block of melted butter
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.