175g (6oz) Plain Flour
One tsp Baking powder
>One tsp baking soda
¼ Tsp salt
Two tsp chopped rosemary (lightly grilled, as this release the oils and enhances the flavour)
>One whole egg (beaten)
Three tbsp melted butter
50g Grated parmesan cheese
– Preheat oven 200˚C.
– Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a bowl.
– Make a well in the flour mix and add the rest of the ingredients.
– Gently fold the mixture together to form wet batter.
– Spoon the mixture into the mini muffin trays.
– Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top of each muffin.
– Bake for approximately 12 minutes until golden brown and firm to the touch.
– Turn out and leave to cool on a wire rack.
One ripe peach
One tsp cider vinegar
Four tbsp. cream cheese
150g Sliced Parma ham
– Finely dice the ripe peach and add the vinegar- leave to macerate for five mins
– Cut the muffins in half
– Spread with the cream cheese on the base of the muffin
– Arrange the Parma ham on top of the cream cheese
– Spoon the peach on top of the Parma ham
– Replace the tops of the muffins and serve
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.