1) The location alone will make you feel expensive. Situated practically next door to St James’s Palace, you could do a lot worse than spa-ing within spitting distance of Prince Harry.
2) As a former subsidiary of Lloyds Bank, and owned by The Crown Estate, the architecture and design from the eye-wateringly high stuccoed ceilings to the long marble table in the reception area, all spell total grandeur.
3) This spa is all about the treatments – it’s a 90-minute massage kinda place designed not so much for burning calories in the gym (which is in a separate part of the hotel to the spa) as for indulgent relaxation – and boy is it indulgent!
4) It’s February so we are obviously in the mood for something romantic, but this is a place that’s made for gooey-eyed conversations across the private hot tub. Dual treatment rooms, a Jacuzzi for two (pre-booked) and a glass of Kir Royale each to top it all off… what could be better?!
5) Once you’ve finished your spa day there’s a choice – head to the hotel’s charcuterie bar or Champagne Balcony to continue the decadence, or take your newly relaxed self off to the West End to the theatre, shops, and other joys that central London has to offer – it is all quite literally – on your doorstep!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.