1) The first reason for this, as you will see above, has to be the Zen garden so that we can gather our thoughts and luxuriate in the peace and quiet… when was the last time you got to do that?!
2) The second is because when we’re bored of sitting outside we can sit on these loungers and contemplate getting into the pool or chill out and have a treatment – after all, this is a spa created by none other than the ESPA product line…
3) Then we might actually consider getting INTO the vitality pool, which is not only a place in which to continue relaxing but it is also home to some of the enchanting details (origami birds) that lead us onto our fourth reason to visit The g Hotel…
4) The design, which is by none other than hat maker to the Queen, Philip Treacy, renowned for his quirky and luxurious style.
5) Coming up with a fifth reason is tricky because there are two things we really want to mention, so we’re going to sneak two into one. First, the location of the hotel. If you want to venture out into the wider world of Galway, then it and its attractions are within easy reach. It’s going to be a tough choice however between doing that and eating yourself silly in the luxurious restaurant gigi’s where the jewel colours, intimate lighting and delectable fare have won awards… the choice is up to you!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.