1) If that picture didn’t do it for you, what are your feelings about being surrounded by sea views and dramatic landscapes? This hotel has all of that and the rooms have some rather idyllic balconies to enjoy it all from as well!
2) This is the pool… I really don’t think there’s much more that needs to be said about that…
3) The Aqua Wellness Centre is, unsurprisingly, all about the healing powers of water and has a glorious sense of luxurious wellbeing as you head for your chosen treatment… for us, the sea cocoon mud bath is high on the agenda.
4) It’s almost impossible to find somewhere truly romantic these days, frankly the word is overused, but I defy you not to think that sunset walks along this beach encompass the true meaning of the word.
5) No one does food quite like the Italians, and Canne Bianche’s T_imo Restaurant prides itself on offering the true taste of Puglia. So work up that appetite and get ready for fireworks with locally sourced shellfish and pasta the way it’s meant to be.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.