1) It’s right next to the sea – like literally over the road from it, which means the views of the Atlantic Ocean are unbeatable and all you really need to do every day is roll from your room down to the beach and your entertainment’s sorted!
2) The seawater spa: leading on from that location, the spa is ocean inspired with a Thalasso spa that uses marine elements such as seawater, seaweed and mud to restore the skin. We knew Mother Nature had some serious healing powers!
3) The pomp and circumstance: the grandeur of the building is pretty irresistible as well and definitely maintains that regal feel with marble floors, large windows and detailed furnishings as well as oodles of space.
4) The tapas… in the La Terraza Restaurant-Bar – all that amazing food in bite sized portions so that we can try as many different things as possible – that friends, is heaven on a plate.
5) The proximity to Lisbon: this is a city that has a lot to offer by way of shops and culture and it’s just 35 minutes from the hotel. That also means the hotel is easy to reach from the airport making for no fuss travel arrangements.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.