1) When my sons were three to four months old not only did they pull my hair out, it fell out – practically in handfuls! I felt like I was going to go bald (I didn’t) but friend told me to use a conditioning mask on my hair every few weeks – it was a complete saviour.
2) I got stretch marks everywhere! Most of them eventually faded but they don’t bother me because every time I see them I am reminded that I have two gorgeous boys and I am proud to be a mummy. That said, stretch mark oil really worked on my tummy – I should have used it everywhere!
3) My BOOBS! I knew that during pregnancy your boobs grow but I didn’t know how fast it could happen. In the space of one week I went from being a lifelong 34B to a 40C!
4) My tummy grew fur! It’s apparently due to hormonal craziness and disappears after birth, but it freaked me right out!
5) I hadn’t been fully prepared for the dark circles that have appeared under my eyes from the lack of sleep. They probably won’t disappear until my children are 18 and off at university!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.