1) Having only opened this summer, the eforea spa at Hilton Southampton is brand new and they have thought of everything. So much so that in the treatment rooms they have vanity stations so you can tidy up a little post facial and there’s a curtain around the door so the therapist won’t just walk in when you’re changing for your treatment, which is always something I worry about!
2) The hotel is set on the edge of the Hampshire cricket ground, which gives it a lovely view especially if you upgrade your room so that you have a balcony.
3) It’s the best place ever for groups as it can accommodate 20-30 people thanks to lots of space and massive changing rooms. There is a relaxation rooms and a transition lounge, which ties in with their ethos that as soon as you come in you put your feet up – there are footstools everywhere!
4) At the end of treatment you get given a wellness tip featuring a little note like ‘laugh at the small stuff’ or ‘take a walk in the sunshine’, which is a really nice touch.
5) You don’t need to change for lunch, just stick to wandering around in your robe.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.