1) It’s incredibly grand so when you visit, keep your fingers crossed for snow because that would be seriously pretty. There’s a new side and an old side of the property and a beautiful chapel, so say hello to winter weddings!
2) The afternoon tea has won lots of awards and it’s in beautiful room – so tuck in!
3) The grounds are beautiful so wrap up and go for a winter walk.
4) It’s dark and cosy in the relaxation lounge, making it perfect for an afternoon snooze.
5) The QHotels signature rituals are 50 minutes long and come with a number of different experiences according to preference. When in Rome…
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.