· Remember to drink lots of water. Keep your body and your skin hydrated.
· Protect your skin this winter with a moisturiser – one with an SPF. Even in the winter, skin can be damaged by UV rays.
· Don’t forget to moisturise your hands! They are the most forgotten areas of the body and show signs of ageing first. Sundari has an amazing healing hand and nail cream which is deeply moisturising and soothes any painful cracks in the skin.
· Build a body exfoliation into your daily shower routine to remove dry, dead skin cells (and excess self-tan) to keep the body smooth and allow your body moisturiser to absorb better.
· Don’t forget to relax and take time for yourself. Why not do a home spa with a relaxing candle whilst having a bath?
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.