By the middle of the week, many of us are left feeling a little fried and in need of some midweek restoration. Demand for spas has never been higher right now, so weekend availability is getting tight; even more reason for a midweek escape.
- Most spas are generally a bit quieter in the week, for obvious reasons, so on balance, guests will find their experience more tranquil.
- Spas are offering an increasing number of midweek packages that provide a cost saving on packages… perhaps an opportunity to book an extra treatment.
- For guests who are looking for a child-free escape, mid week breaks tend to mean that there are less children in the pool, particularly at venues classified as leisure venues. Naturally this will not apply in school holidays or half terms.
- A midweek trip doesn't mean you have to take a full day off work or arrange extra childcare. We have many spa day options, ranging from a few hours between school runs to twilight experiences for winding down after a busy day in the office.
- Really fancy a spa break but can't fit it around family life? A midweek break offers the escape you deserve and you'll even be back for some family time at the weekend.