Six nights’ accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner included, robe, towel and slippers provided and full use of the facilities.
The boot camp's holistic approach aims to build healthy relationships with food and exercise. You’ll take part in four to six exercise sessions per day, and with a heavy emphasis on team interaction, activities offer the perfect balance of strength, endurance and stability training - inside and outside of the resort.
- Pre-Arrival support and communication
- Welcome talk with blood pressure check and weight and body measurements
- 4-6 hours of exercise per day including indoor/outdoor activities with Boot Camp Instructors to motivate and guide you during the week
- Boot Camp Nutrition Menu including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and smoothies devised by resident Nutritionists
- 2 x 25 minute Thalassotherapy Pool Sessions
- 2 x 25 minute Champneys Massage
- a 25 minute Aromatherapy Wrap
- a 25 minute Body Exfoliation
- Nutrition and fitness talks
Arrival is on Sunday at 11am, departure is at 11am on Saturday.
Dates: 8th to 14th December