Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner included, robe, towel and slippers provided and full use of the facilities.
The boot camp's holistic approach aims to build healthy relationships with food and exercise. You’ll take part in four to six exercise sessions per day, and with a heavy emphasis on team interaction, activities offer the perfect balance of strength, endurance and stability training - inside and outside of the resort.
- Pre-Arrival support and communication
- Welcome talk with blood pressure check
- 4-6 hours of exercise per day including indoor/outdoor activities with Boot Camp Instructors to motivate and guide you during the week
- Boot Camp Nutrition Menu including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and smoothies devised by resident Nutritionists
- a Thalassotherapy Pool Session
- a Champneys Massage
- Nutrition and fitness talks
Arrival is at 11am, departure is at 4pm.
5th to 7th July