Brackenborough Hotel & Lodges
In the Georgian market town of Louth, the Brackenborough Lakes Resort is an independent boutique hotel and lodge destination offering contemporary hospitality and space to relax and unwind. It includes a range of accommodation including private lodges, and has an on-site salon with a range of beauty treatments available.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Pet Friendly
Enhance your experience
Here are some upgrades you can add when selecting an offer above. More can be found during checkout.
Please note that all images are for illustration purposes only.
Bottle of Champagne
Bottle of Prosecco
Why people visit here
Hotel SpaBrackenborough Lakes Resort is a tranquil retreat for the whole family, featuring a modern hotel, lodge accommodation and a salon for beauty treatments and massages. Please note there is no gym or wet facilities at this resort.
GroupsThe resort includes a number of private lodges to stay in, within the grounds. Each is complete with its own hot tub, and they are ideal for small groups of friends celebrating special occasions.
Local attractionsThe charming market town close boasts an array of activities, whether you fancy cycling along the country roads, playing tennis, or heading on a day trip to Skegness.
GolfLouth Golf Club is just a short distance away and is an 18-hole course bordering an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Brackenborough Hotel & Lodges frequently asked questions
- Who owns Brackenborough Hotel & Lodges?
- The Brackenborough Hotel & Lodges are part of the Oak Ridge Hotels brand owned by Ashley Lidgard. Ashley is the son of the original owners, and took over the estate in 2005. Since then he has consistently updated it as well as added other properties to the collection, with a mission to offer affordable Luxury across Lincolnshire.
- How do you get to Brackenborough Hotel & Lodges?
- In the Georgian market town of Louth, the Brackenborough Lakes Resort sits on the edge of The Lincolnshire Wolds. There is plenty of parking on site for those who drive. The nearest train station is in Grimsby, which is 13.6 miles away. It is recommended that you book a taxi from the train station in advance.
- What is included in a Brackenborough Hotel & Lodges?
- The Salon Carina at Brackenborough Hotel & Lodges is a treatment only experience. The wider estate offers the chance to relax and unwind in countryside surroundings, strolling in the gardens, jogging or cycling if you bring your bike. The salon itself is all about pampering - there are no wet facilities, but there are two treatment rooms where therapists offer a range of services including hair styling and colouring, make-up, massage, manicures and pedicures.
- What is near Brackenborough Hotel & Lodges?
- The Brackenborough Hotel & Lodges are beautifully located for exploring Lincolnshire. Set on the edge of The Lincolnshire Wolds and within easy reach of the market town of Louth, you can spend time hiking in the countryside, playing golf at the nearby Louth Golf Club, visit Cadwell Park, head to the coast, or explore pretty villages close by. For example, walk the Viking Way in Caistor or visit the quintessentially British market town of Horncastle.
- When was Brackenborough Hotel & Lodges built?
- The Brackenborough Hotel was originally bought as a farm in 1985 but became a small hotel in 1990. Since Ashley Lidgard bought out his parents in 2005, it has undergone a number of updates including a complete refurbishment as part of the Oak Ridge Hotels brand.
- What amenities does Brackenborough Hotel & Lodges have?
- Set within the Brackenborough Lakes Resort, Brackenborough Hotel & Lodges is a three star hotel surrounded by 15-acres of grounds. Guests can choose to stay in their variety of rooms or a number of lodges, each with their own hot tub. The resort has one restaurant serving meals throughout the day. In addition, it is home to the Salon Carina - a treatment-only experience offering a range of beauty experiences including hair styling and colouring, make-up, massage, manicures and pedicures. Accessible facilities include accessible bedrooms on the ground floor of the hotel. They also have a “dementia friendly” room for those that require it. In addition, the lodges are accessible.
- What are the food and drink options at Brackenborough Hotel & Lodges?
- The Lounge is the resort's main restaurant - a friendly environment with a range of dishes available throughout the day. They pride themselves on using local, seasonal produce on a regularly updated menu.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Brackenborough Hotel & Lodges?
- Brackenborough Hotel & Lodges has two treatment rooms in the spa, where therapists offer a range of face and body treatments.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check-in at Brackenborough Hotel & Lodges is from 4pm, and check-out time is 10.00am. If you're a day spa guest, please check the details of your booking or specific spa package before arrival.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.