What makes it Elysium standard?
- Five star facilities
- 50 acres of immaculate grounds
- Historic design and architecture
- Vegetables are grown in the estate’s own greenhouses
- A variety of activities including cycling, tennis, archery, croquet and boules
- Award-winning, state of the art spa facilities
- A choice of arrival and departure times to suit you
Amongst the manicured lawns, rose beds, box hedges, and woodland, Hoar Cross Hall has space for jogging, cycling, croquet, boules, archery, golf and tennis. Indoors there is also a gym, personal training, and classes including Tai Chi, yoga, and Pilates.
The spa is where this place really shines however, with every element of detox and relaxation covered. There is a 26-metre saltwater vitality pool, flanked by two whirlpools. There is a plunge pool, saunas, steam rooms, saunariums, body jets, foot and shoulder massagers, Kneipp pools, heated loungers, a Snooze Room, and a Slumber Lounge. The spa also offers more than 40 treatments from Clarins, Elemis, Spa Find, Jessica, and Aromatherapy Associates.
Spa facilities: Cycling, Croquet, Boules, Archery, Golf, Tennis, Gym, Tai Chi, Yoga, Pilates, Vitality pool, Whirlpools, Plunge pool, Saunas, Steam room, Saunariums, Body jets, Kneipp pools, Heated loungers, Snooze room, Slumber Lounge.