What makes it Elysium standard?
- The five star hotel
- Prestigious central London location on Park Lane
- The only UK hotel restaurant with three Michelin stars
- An indulgent 'Spatisserie'
- Close to Knightsbridge for the best London shopping
- Spa treatments by Valmont and Aromatherapy Associates
- Its own barber shop
Exuding 1930s Art Deco glamour, combined with a contemporary edge, the spa’s design is inspired by the iconic British style of The Dorchester. Unique aspects include a chandelier of South Pacific pearls and an indulgent Spatisserie with the ethos ‘a little bit of what you love is good for you’. The Fitness Studio is equipped with TechnoGym resistance equipment and cardio vascular equipment as well as free weights, Swiss balls, a Bosu ball and various medicine balls. There’s also a steam room and experience showers.
In nine treatment rooms, choose from a range of luxury treatments by Aromatherapy Associates and other worldwide leading skincare experts. There’s also a barber shop, two double suites, a manicure-pedicure suite, a sleek relaxation room, male and female aromatic steam rooms and male and female experience showers.