With space in abundance and lots to do, Whittlebury Hall is ideally set up for large groups, which makes it perfect for a girly getaway. Tribute nights are a regular occasion in this hotel, so why not combine a fun night in with a day or more of pampering in the enormous Day Spa where there are 23 treatment rooms offering luxury spa massages and other pampering treats. Don’t miss out on the heat and ice experiences too – a perfect way to unwind and escape.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Hot Tub
- Steam Room
- Hydrotherapy Pool
- Experience Showers
Enhance your experience
Add up to 5 upgrades to your selected offer during checkout
Includes a bag and a pair of waffle slippers to take home.
Why people visit here
Hen FriendlyOffering regular tribute nights, Whittlebury Hall has all the elements for a proper giggle on a girly getaway.
Hotel Spa VenueThe venue offers a complete spa experience including leisure facilities, a range of treatments and a heat and ice area.
Facilities include: swimming pool, jacuzzi and hydro pool, sauna, steam room and heat and ice experience which include aromatherapy crystal steam, caldarium, experience showers, foot spas, hydrotherapy pool, ice cave, roman salt steam, sanarium and tepidarium.
Accessible SpaThe spa and hotel will adapt treatment to suit personal requirements; there is wheelchair access to changing facilities, treatment rooms and the shop; the pool has staggered steps and a lifeguard available for assistance.
Carers are invited to accompany guests and use the heat and ice and leisure facilities free of charge.
GolfWalk out of the hotel and you are surrounded by Whittlebury Park golf course, with the clubhouse opposite. The championship golf course offers 36 holes, benefitting from four loops of nine holes, each with their own unique character, and there’s also the charming Atrium Clubhouse - twice winner of 'UK Clubhouse of the Year'.
Whittlebury Hall frequently asked questions
- Who owns Whittlebury Hall?
- Whittlebury Hall is privately owned by husband and wife Jeff and Carol Sargeant, who bought it in 2016. They already owned the surrounding Whittlebury Park golf resort, which they had acquired in 1984.
- How do you get to Whittlebury Hall?
- Surrounded by countryside, it's easiest to reach by car. However, the nearest train stations are Milton Keynes Central and Northampton Stations, from which you can get a taxi (pre-booked). They are both around 15 miles from the spa hotel.
- What is included in a Whittlebury Hall spa day?
- It depends which spa package you book as to what's included on your spa day or break. However, the spa experience itself hinges on their expansive thermal suite, which features an aromatherapy crystal steam, caldarium, experience showers, foot spas, a hydrotherapy pool, ice cave, roman salt steam, sanarium and tepidarium. There is also a separate swimming pool amongst the leisure facilities away from the main spa area and 23 treatment rooms.
- What is near Whittlebury Hall?
- Whittlebury Hall is adjacent to Silverstone Race Circuit - the home of motor racing, which includes live events, an interactive museum and a Porsche Experience Centre. It is also surrounded by Whittlebury Park golf course, which is a 36-hole championship course. Beyond the estate, visitors can explore the Northamptonshire countryside - you will need a car or taxi. Within driving distance you will find the impressive Stowe House and Towcester Racecourse.
- When was Whittlebury Hall built?
- The original golf course dates back to 1905, when it was built by Sir William Cooper. It has since been recreated to the same design but in keeping with modern standards and specifications. The hotel is a more modern addition that has been added to over the years. That said, the site itself has been around for a long time - some of the resident oak trees have been in the grounds for more than 1,000 years.
- What amenities does Whittlebury Hall have?
- Whittlebury Hall is a vast playground of spa and leisure experiences. There's the golf course, and a dedicated spa area which revolves around the extensive thermal suite (great for groups). However, there is also a separate gym and swimming pool which has its own sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. There are 23 treatment rooms offering a wide range of face and body therapies, and a hammam chamber and rasul room. Whittlebury Hall offers a range of accessible facilities including pre-arrival assistance, ramped access at the front entrance, large print registration cards, lifts to all bedrooms, Audio Frequency Induction Loop Systems (AFILS) at reception, staff trained in Disability /Deaf Awareness and some staff are trained in Basic Sign Language, service dogs are welcome and disabled toilets are available on the ground floor of the hotel.
- What are the food and drink options at Whittlebury Hall?
- The hotel has a bar named after the neighbouring race circuit, and three restaurants. Murray's is the fine dining experience and has three AA rosettes, while Astons Restaurant is a more relaxed experience. There's also the Spa Terrace Café for light meals and non-alcoholic drinks throughout the day.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Whittlebury Hall?
- There are 23 treatment rooms offering a wide range of face and body therapies.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check in time for the hotel is 4pm with check out at 11am. For the spa, all day spa guests can arrive from 9am while overnight hotel guests are asked to check in from 10am.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.