– Every 21st century guy likes a good massage to get rid of those aches and pains from sport and sitting at a desk all week – it’s good for you!
– After a week sweating in a work shirt with your skin getting all clogged up with city grime, a steam to relax the body and detox makes you feel ready to take on the world.
– A stag do is about having fun and escaping reality, so what could be a better way to do that than heading to a country house or spa by the sea to chill out by a pool, or preferably in the outdoor hot tub with your mates?
– Spas aren’t just about facials and steam rooms, many of them have brilliant sports facilities and activities available, whether it’s golf, racing, or something more adventurous. So go out, exhaust yourself, and recover in the afternoon.
– You choose your timings – maybe you want to feel on top of the world before a night out (see city spas for a good recuperating base), or perhaps you want to do some repair work the following morning before heading home again? Either way, by the end of a good stag weekend, that spa’s going to look like your best friend!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.