After receiving authorisation from the government, many spas began reopening their doors from Monday the 13th of July.
The majority of spas will be operating a phased re-opening, and all relevant re-opening dates and individual facility information can be found on each spa’s venue page across Spabreaks.com. However, the following information indicates the general guidelines:
- Spas in England are permitted to open all pools, Jacuzzis, hydrotherapy pools, hot tubs, plunge pools and gyms - both inside and outside. Refined treatment menus are on offer, excluding any facial treatments. On Saturday the 15th August, all thermal facilities including steam rooms and saunas will begin reopening, with facials resuming on the same date. From the 15th August, spas in England are able to offer all treatments, facilities and experiences once again
- Spas in Scotland began offering treatments from Wednesday 22nd of July.
- Spas in Wales began offering treatments from Monday 27th of July.
- Further information on the reopening of spas across the rest of the UK will be provided as soon as possible.
- We want to take the opportunity to reassure you that in all instances, every precaution will be taken to care for the wellbeing of all, including spa staff and guests.
If you have any questions about booking a spa day or break following Covid-19, please do not hesitate to contact us, or alternatively find our more about our Book with Confidence promise or keep an eye on this Covid-19 updates page for the latest information.
This travel advice was reviewed on 27/07/20Book Now