Surrounded by embassies and ivy-covered homes, the hotel is an elegant, tranquil destination for travellers looking for historic sophistication minutes from the city's vibrant shopping and local attractions.
The luxurious package includes two nights in a Deluxe Room, a full Irish breakfast each morning, a three course dinner in Seasons Restaurant, a personalised massage at the spa and full access to the health club, pool and thermal suite (including a sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room). You can also take the opportunity to relax and rejuvenate in two acres of private landscaped gardens, soak up the sun drenched elegance of The Lobby Lounge or enjoy a handcrafted cocktail and cool beats in ICE Bar. The prize also includes return flights.
All you have to do is sign up to the Spabreaks.com newsletter to be in with a chance to win, and a winner will be selected at random!
Enter our monthly competition
Please enter your details:
To enter our monthly draw, all the fields below must be completed.
Terms and Conditions
- Prize is subject to availability.
- Entry is limited to one entry per person.
- Prize must be taken within six months of being awarded.
- Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- By entering the competition and supplying your information, you consent to receive relevant promotional material via e-mail from Spabreaks.com.
- All guests can check into their room from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival and will be required to check out by 11.00 am on the day of departure.
- This draw is not open to employees of Tourism Ireland or Spabreaks.com, their families, or any agency working directly on this project.
- All entrants and winners must be residents of Great Britain and be aged 18 or over at the time of the draw.
- Tourism Ireland is not responsible for costs resulting from cancellation or delays to transportation services.
- Travel insurance is not included.
- Prize as described and arranged as one package. Elements of the arrangement cannot be used separately or individually (e.g. using flights for one date and accommodation for another).
- The prize consists of: return flights from mainland Britain (from the winner's most convenient airport) to Belfast, return transfers from Dublin Airport to the InterContinental Dublin Simmonscourt Road Dublin, economy class including one checked in bag per passenger and check-in fees.
- All prizes can be redeemed from 1st October 2016 except Bank Holidays and Special Events (outline on prize letter), subject to availability. Any changes made after the arrangement has been confirmed will be at the expense of the prizewinner. On Course Travel will liaise with the prizewinners on behalf of Tourism Ireland. Tickets/vouchers and confirmed itinerary to be sent to prizewinners 10-14 days before departure.
- The prizes are correct at the time of going to press, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.
- By entering this draw, you agree that the information provided by you may be used by us for the administration of this draw, and we may also use the information to carry out research about this competition.
- By ticking the opt in box to receive information from Tourism Ireland you are agreeing to Tourism Ireland sending you special offers and other relevant information.
- The prize must be claimed within 28 days of notification.
- By submitting an entry entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.