Spas in Essex
Best Friends Break
Lifehouse Spa & Hotel
One night's bed and breakfast, glass of Prosecco on arrival, 50% off room upgrade, 10% off if you pre-book dinner at the Lifehouse Restaurant, 10% off pre-booked treatments over £50, 15% off bar drinks between 5.30pm and 6.30pm, robe, towel and slippers provided and full use of the spa facilities until 6pm on the day of departure.
Groups of maximum 6 people on Saturdays
The Espa Spa Day - 50% OFF
Crowne Plaza Resort Colchester - Five Lakes
Includes a 50 minute Espa Back, Face and Scalp Massage, robe, towel and slippers provided and full use of the facilities.
Relax and Revive Spa Day
Stoke by Nayland Hotel
Includes welcome ritual on arrival, a choice of 45 minute Rasul Mud Therapy or 25 minute Therapeutic Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage, a choice of light lunch or Prosecco Afternoon Tea, robe, towel and slippers provided and full use of the facilities.
Down Hall Hotel & Spa
Includes a 25 minute Scrub, a 25 minute File and Polish, a choice of 2 wax treatments from: bikini, underarm and eyebrow or top lip, half leg and forearm and 2 hours use of the facilities.
Superior Spa 2018
Bannatyne Kingsford Park
Includes a choice of 1 x 25 minute treatment from: Energising Facial or Swedish Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage, light lunch and full use of the leisure facilities.
Treat for Two
Bannatyne Chafford Hundred
Includes a choice of 1 x 25 treatment from: Swedish Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage or Facial and full use of the facilities.
Please note that bookings can only be made in multiples of two
Marriott Waltham Abbey
Includes a choice of 1 x 25 minute treatment from: Back Massage, Facial or Manicure and full use of leisure facilities.
Deeply Relaxing Yoga Experience Day - 50% OFF
Greenwoods Hotel & Spa - Pilates and Yoga Experiences
If full payment is received at the time of booking you will receive a £25 spabreaks.com gift voucher
For those who need to escape a highly stressful working environment, allowing all your competitive tendencies to truly subside. In this mindful approach to yoga there are no demanding physical movements or positions, just a combination of mindful, restorative and Yin based yoga approaches.
Under the guidance of yoga experts, the Deeply Relaxing Yoga Experience Day is an opportunity to learn: What is yoga? Why do yoga? Who can do yoga? When to do yoga? You will also be introduced to basic breathing techniques, basic foundation postures and basic mediation techniques. The approach encourages both passive and active elements within a yoga practice.
This is reflected in the structure of the retreats, meaning teachers will teach one active/dynamic yoga class and one passive class. The retreat is designed to provide those who are new to yoga with an informative and considered approach that introduces the basics of yoga practice such as correct breathing, functional movement and mindfulness. It is also suitable for those wishing to engage in a gentle movement based yoga practice.
- Full use of spa facilities including pool, gym, Jacuzzi, sauna from 2pm
- Teas and coffees on arrival, mid morning and mid afternoon
- Hot and cold buffet for lunch
- Free WiFi access
- Free parking
- All yoga sessions including the equipment
- All guests will receive a personal online yoga assessment prior to their weekend. The assessment includes health, lifestyle, goals and aims
- Optional room can be booked the night before with dinner
- 9am - Welcome and introduction to yoga practice
- 10.30am - 12pm - Morning session - Hatha yoga
- 12.30pm - 1.30pm - Healthy and nutritious lunch
- 1.30pm - 2pm - Q&A with the yoga teacher
- 2pm - 3pm - Mid-afternoon workshop on stress and how yoga can reduce it in daily life
- 3pm - 3.30pm - Coffee and tea break
- 3.30pm - 5pm - Late afternoon restorative yoga session
- 5pm - Use of spa facilities
- 5.30pm - Home or option to stay for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel is possible, please enquire when reserving your space
Please note: only a 25% deposit is required at the time of booking