Crowne Plaza Marlow
The Quad Wellness & Spa overlooks the lake and substantial gardens that provide the backdrop for this hotel. Modern and spacious, you’ll be looked after by the attentive staff, who are there to make sure relaxation and a good work out are on hand when you need them. From HIIT workouts in the aerobics studio to a menu of Monu spa treatments, complemented by swim, steam and Jacuzzi facilities are the perfect spa break package.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Steam Room
- Relax Room
Enhance your experience
Here are some upgrades you can add when selecting an offer above. More can be found during checkout.
Please note that all images are for illustration purposes only.
Room Upgrade to Executive Room
Petals On The Bed
Late Check Out
Why people visit here
Leisure Break VenueThe hotel offers a range of leisure facilities and treatments, but is not a specialised spa.
Local AttractionsThe hotel is easy to reach from the M4, M40 and M25 motorways, and the busy town of Marlow boasts boutique shops and is a 40 minute drive from Bicester Village retail outlet.The hotel is also within 30 minutes of Oxford, Windsor and Henley-on-Thames.
Hen FriendlyCrowne Plaza Marlow welcomes small groups making it well suited to hen parties.
Family FriendlyFacilities include interconnecting rooms; a teenagers den with DVD player and Wii; soft play and toys in the bar area during the day, and a children’s pool.
Crowne Plaza Marlow frequently asked questions
- Who owns Crowne Plaza Marlow?
- Crowne Plaza Marlow is owned by the InterContinental Hotels Group, which in turn has 210 hotels around the world.
- How do you get to Crowne Plaza Marlow?
- Located in Marlow, Buckinghamshire, Crowne Plaza Marlow is easiest to access by car, not far from the A404. If you are travelling by train, the nearest station is in Marlow itself, which is then a short taxi ride away, or a walk away from the hotel through the Globe Business Park. The nearest airport is Heathrow, which is 30 minutes away, and if you would like to arrive by helicopter this can be arranged with the hotel for a landing fee.
- What is included in a Crowne Plaza Marlow spa day?
- What's included in a spa day at Crowne Plaza Marlow depends on the experience that you book. However, the spa is complete with a range of facilities and treatments. There is a swimming pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room, drench showers, aerobics studio, a relaxation zone, a Wellness System, and a gym. There are also a range of treatments available in four treatment rooms.
- What is near Crowne Plaza Marlow?
- Crowne Plaza Marlow is 30 minutes from Oxford, Windsor and Henley-on-Thames. Marlow itself is home to lots of boutique shops, and the Bicester Village retail outlet is 40 minutes away.
- When was Crowne Plaza Marlow built?
- Crowne Plaza Marlow was purpose-built in 2002 and underwent renovations in 2020 to the tune of £8 million.
- What amenities does Crowne Plaza Marlow have?
- Crowne Plaza Marlow is a hotel and leisure destination. The four AA star lakeside hotel is set in five acres of countryside with a range of rooms and suites to choose from. It has an award-winning restaurant, and a spa and leisure club complete with a swimming pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room, drench showers, aerobics studio, a relaxation zone, a Wellness System, and a gym. There are also a range of treatments available in four treatment rooms. Crowne Plaza Marlow aims to make the hotel and spa accessible to all. Their accessibility measures include: there are eight fully accessible bedrooms located on the ground floor near reception - half also have adjoining rooms for family or carers; door view port at wheelchair level, TDD / text telephone available; visual fire alarm notification; vibrating pillows; closed caption TV or decoder available; disabled parking spaces at the front of the hotel.
- What are the food and drink options at Crowne Plaza Marlow?
- Crowne Plaza Marlow's Glaze Restaurant is open for evening meals and has been awarded an AA Rosette. There's also the Agua Café and Bar for snacks, afternoon tea and cocktails.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Crowne Plaza Marlow?
- There are four treatment rooms in the spa at Crowne Plaza Marlow, where therapists offer a range of face and body treatments.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check-in at Crowne Plaza Marlow is from 3pm, and check-out time is 11am. If you're a day spa guest, please check the details of your booking or specific spa package before arrival.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.