Bulgari Hotel London
Uber chic, uber hip and uber central to everything London has on offer, this is a hotel that makes you feel special as soon as you step through its doors. A haven of calm despite its location, the Bvlgari Spa is five star luxury, with its opulent interiors, beautiful gold and green mosaic pool with poolside cabanas and decadent treatment rooms. The treatment menu is unsurprisningly impressive and ranges from highly luxurious massages to non-surgical advanced beauty therapies – all delivered with the renowned Bvlgari excellence.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Steam Room
- Hydrotherapy Pool
- Relax Room
- Ice Room / Fountain
Enhance your experience
Here are some upgrades you can add when selecting an offer above. More can be found during checkout.
Please note that all images are for illustration purposes only.
Weekend Brunch in Sette
Weekday Lunch in Sette
Breakfast in Sette
Why people visit here
Best Known ForThe reputation of the Bulgari brand precedes it, creating certain ideas in your mind’s eye as to what the hotel and spa will offer. Suffice to say it does not disappoint.
Most Loved ByCouples looking for an unapologetically lavish London spa day or weekend, especially if you opt for the private spa suite.
Wow-FactorThe sheer luxury of it all. This five star brand is known for all the hallmarks of five star luxury - glitz, glamour, jewellery and perfume, and the hotel and spa is an embodiment of all that and more.
Exceptional Spa FeatureThe double spa suite, complete with its own steam room, Jacuzzi and private treatment room.
Bulgari Hotel London frequently asked questions
- Who owns Bulgari Hotel London?
- Bulgari Hotel London is part of Marriott International, which is run by David Marriott, who was elected Chairman of the Board in 2022 following the leadership of his father, Bill Marriott, for more than 60 years.
- How do you get to Bulgari Hotel London?
- Bulgari Hotel London is a five-star hotel located in Knightsbridge on the edge of Hyde Park, under a minute’s walk from such landmarks as the famous Harrods department store. For those who are driving, the postcode is SW7 1DW and there is a limited number of off-site car parking spaces available - you can contact the hotel in advance to reserve a space. London Heathrow is 40 minutes away by car, London Gatwick is 90 minutes by car and London City Airport is 45 minutes by car. The nearest London Underground station is Knightsbridge Station (Piccadilly Line), which is 200 metres from the hotel, while Victoria Mainline Station is 10 minutes by car from the hotel.
- What is included in a spa day at Bulgari Hotel London?
- What's included in a spa day at Bulgari Hotel London depends on the experience that you book. Facilities are set over two floors and include a gym, 25-metre pool, cabana-style beds, a vitality pool, and thermal experiences complete with ice fountains and cooling showers. There are also 11 treatment rooms, a manicure and pedicure area and therapists use a combination of products and techniques in a range of face and body therapies.
- What is near Bulgari Hotel London?
- Bulgari Hotel London is in pride of place in the heart of London's Knightsbridge on the edge of Hyde Park. It's an exceptional location for exploring the city, within a moment's walk from the famous Harrods department store, Harvey Nichols and a variety of designer shops. Top attractions include: - The V&A - Victoria and Albert Museum - Apply House - The Albert Memorial - The London Oratory
- When was Bulgari Hotel London built?
- The Bulgari Hotel London opened in May 2012 to great acclaim, marking one of the first new luxury hotel builds in the city for 40 years.
- What amenities does Bulgari Hotel London have?
- A five-star hotel, Bulgari Hotel London has 85 spacious bedrooms and suites and a private cinema with over 300 new and classic films amongst its prized features. Its restaurants and bars are popular in their own right. Sette serves authentic Italian food, the Nolita Social bar and lounge offers New York style, cocktails and live music. The Lounge is open for coffee, drinks and light bites and there's a patisserie for fresh cakes and pastries. The spa is set over two floors and facilities include a gym, 25-metre pool, cabana-style beds, a vitality pool, and thermal experiences complete with ice fountains and cooling showers. There are also 11 treatment rooms, a manicure and pedicure area and therapists use a combination of products and techniques in a range of face and body therapies. Accessible facilities include: - There are steps down to the spa, no lift access and the doors are small - There are two bedroom apartments that have walk in bathrooms
- What are the food and drink options at Bulgari Hotel London?
- The hotel's restaurants and bars are popular in their own right. Sette serves authentic Italian food, the Nolita Social bar and lounge offers New York style, cocktails and live music. The Lounge is open for coffee, drinks and light bites and there's a patisserie for fresh cakes and pastries.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Bulgari Hotel London?
- Bulgari Hotel London has seven treatment rooms plus a manicure and pedicure area. Therapists use a combination of products in a range of face and body treatments.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Spa opening hours at Bulgari Hotel London are 6.30am until 10pm on weekdays and 7.30am to 9pm at weekends. It is recommended however that you check your specific spa booking times before arrival, and that you check for any changes to regular opening times, particularly relating to bank holidays, before you visit.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.