Devona Spa at the Hilton Aberdeen TECA
Ultra modern and carefully designed, the Devona Spa is all flowing lines and soothing colours. With elegant facilities to work out and wind down and luxury spa treatments from the esteemed Ishga product line. The spa is set within the brand new Hilton Aberdeen TECA hotel, conveniently located for exploring the city or attending a concert, or maybe even for adding a little wellbeing to a business trip.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Dual Treatment
- Hot Tub
- Steam Room
Enhance your experience
Here are some upgrades you can add when selecting an offer above. More can be found during checkout.
Please note that all images are for illustration purposes only.
Additional treatment - Manicure
Additional treatment - Pedicure
Room Upgrade to Executive Room
Why people visit here
Hotel SpaThe brand new spa sits within this contemporary hotel, offering luxury treatments and a little haven of tranquility whether you’re here on business or pleasure.
RomanticThe sultry and seductive modern spa is the perfect place to spend time together, especially if you have a treatment in the luxury couples room complete with heated treatment beds so you can unwind together.
Convenient LocationThe hotel is conveniently located next to Aberdeen International Airport and P&J Live at The Event Complex Aberdeen (TECA), placing you at the centre of some of the biggest events in Scotland.
Local AttractionsThe hotel is well placed for easy access to Aberdeen city centre with its museums, shops, restaurants and more, or for attending a conference or concert at the neighbouring Event Complex Aberdeen (TECA).
Devona Spa at the Hilton Aberdeen TECA frequently asked questions
- Who owns Devona Spa at the Hilton Aberdeen TECA?
- Hilton Aberdeen TECA and the Devona Spa is the only Hilton property in the city of Aberdeen. The building is owned by Aberdeen City Council and managed by RBH, the UK's leading independent hotel management company.
- How do you get to Devona Spa at the Hilton Aberdeen TECA?
- Less than two miles from Aberdeen International Airport, Devona Spa at the Hilton Aberdeen TECA is seven miles from Aberdeen City centre. There's plenty of parking at the hotel for £10.00 per day for those who are driving. You can also access it by bus or train - the nearest train station is Dyce, which is 1.5 miles away.
- What is included in a Devona Spa at the Hilton Aberdeen TECA?
- What's included in a spa day at Devona Spa at the Hilton Aberdeen TECA depends on the experience that you book. It is complete with a range of facilities including a 20-metre indoor pool, a whirlpool, sauna, steam room, heated beds and poolside loungers, and a fitness centre complete with cardiovascular and free-weight Technogym equipment. There's also treatments using the Ishga product line.
- What is near Devona Spa at the Hilton Aberdeen TECA?
- Devona Spa at the Hilton Aberdeen TECA is in an incredibly convenient location, whether you're travelling with work or looking for an easy meeting spot for a group of friends. It's next to Aberdeen International Airport and P&J Live at The Event Complex Aberdeen (TECA). It's also easy to get to the centre of the city where there's a wealth of restaurants, bars, shops and museums. Top attractions include Aberdeen Art Gallery, Aberdeen Maritime Museum, Duthie Park Winter Gardens, Johnston Gardens and Slains Castle.
- When was Devona Spa at the Hilton Aberdeen TECA built?
- Devona Spa at the Hilton Aberdeen TECA is a contemporary property, which was purpose-built in 2019 and opened in 2020.
- What amenities does Devona Spa at the Hilton Aberdeen TECA have?
- This contemporary hotel has 200 rooms and suites catering to pets, families and individual travellers. They have two restaurants offering all day dining, drinks, teas and coffees. Meanwhile, the spa and leisure facilities give you the chance to unwind with a 20-metre indoor pool, a whirlpool, sauna, steam room, heated beds and poolside loungers, and a fitness centre complete with cardiovascular and free-weight Technogym equipment. There's also treatments using the Ishga product line. The hotel's accessible facilities include: - Accessible business centre - Accessible concierge desk - Accessible elevators - Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width - Accessible hotel restaurant - Accessible meeting rooms - Accessible parking - Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility - Accessible public entrance - Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guest rooms - Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area - Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area - Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant - Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center - Audible alarms - Audible alerts in elevators - Automatic opening of bedroom door from the inside - Bathroom doors at least 32 inches wide - Bedroom doors at least 32 inches wide (812 mm) - Braille elevator - Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders - Digital alarm clock available with sound and a vibrating pad - Digital alarm clock available with sound and strobe light - Emergency pull cords bedside bed available - Emergency pull cords in bathroom available - Evacuation chair available to help evacuate a disabled person - Grab bars in bathroom - Induction Loop System available at reception - Induction Loop System available in the meeting rooms - Large Print Menus - Level or ramp entrance into the building - Lowered buttons in elevators - Lowered light switches - Lowered peep hole in door - Lowered shelf storage - Lowered sink - Lowered thermostat controls - Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged - Roll-in Shower - Rooms accessible by request - Rooms accessible to wheelchairs (no steps) - Service support animals welcome - Strobe alarms - Swimming pool hoist for pool access - Vibrating fire alarm available - Visual alarm for hearing impaired - Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways - Visual alarms for hearing impaired in public areas - Wheelchair ramp for lobby/reception access -
- What are the food and drink options at Devona Spa at the Hilton Aberdeen TECA?
- The restaurants at Devona Spa at the Hilton Aberdeen TECA include Cask & Crema, which is only open on event nights at P&J Live at TECA; and the Quarter House Bar and Grill for an elegant environment specialising in Scottish steaks and gin cocktails.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Devona Spa at the Hilton Aberdeen TECA?
- Devona Spa at the Hilton Aberdeen TECA has four treatment rooms including one dual suite. Therapists use Clarins products in a range of face and body treatments.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check-in at Devona Spa at the Hilton Aberdeen TECA is from 3pm, and check-out time is 12 midday. If you're a day spa guest, please check the details of your booking or specific spa package before arrival.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.