Gomersal Park Hotel and Dream Spa
Set in beautiful Yorkshire countryside, you’ll feel instantly relaxed in this tranquil environment. Bespoke packages are on offer, based on what you want to achieve and how you want to feel at the end of your spa journey. There are eight treatment rooms, as well a swimming pool, sauna and steam room so there’s plenty in the way of relaxing experiences to enjoy before and after your treatment.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Steam Room
- Relax Room
- Experience Showers
- Ice Room / Fountain
Enhance your experience
Here are some upgrades you can add when selecting an offer above. More can be found during checkout.
Please note that all images are for illustration purposes only.
Bottle of Champagne
Bottle of Prosecco
Room Upgrade to Superior Double Room
Petals On The Bed
Why people visit here
GroupsThe spa has two dual rooms next to each other that can be opened up for four people. There is also two relaxation rooms and lots of space that’s perfect for groups.
Hotel Spa VenueThere’s a range of leisure facilities available at the hotel including a heat and ice experience that is extremely popular for relaxation. As the hotel is family friendly, there are children’s swimming times in the pool.
Safe Hands for CancerAccredited by the SATCC and part of the Spabreaks.com Safe Hands for Cancer Collection, this spa welcomes people living with or beyond cancer and offers a number of specialist trained therapists.
Adults OnlyThis is an adult's only spa, for those aged 18 and over. The spa has a private VIP Suite, which includes two treatment beds, a mud rasul and a Jacuzzi bath. They can also arrange for lunch and drinks to be brought to you there.
Gomersal Park Hotel and Dream Spa frequently asked questions
- Who owns Gomersal Park Hotel and Dream Spa?
- A spa hotel in the beautiful Yorkshire countryside, Gomersal Park Hotel and Dream Spa is a privately owned hotel with multiple investors.
- How do you get to Gomersal Park Hotel and Dream Spa?
- In the heart of West Yorkshire, Gomersal Park Hotel and Dream Spa is easy to get to by car or by rail. It is five minutes from Junction 26 & 27 of the M62, and a short drive from the centre of Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax and Wakefield.
- What is included in a Gomersal Park Hotel and Dream Spa spa day?
- What's included in a spa day at Gomersal Park Hotel and Dream Spa depends on the experience that you book. It is complete with a range of facilities including eight treatment rooms, two rasul mud chambers, a foot spa, saunas, steam rooms, a swimming pool, a hydrotherapy pool, experience showers, an ice fountain, a fully equipped gym, and manicure and pedicure stations. They also offer treatments using Elemis products.
- What is near Gomersal Park Hotel and Dream Spa?
- The location of Gomersal Park Hotel is within an easy location for exploring the surrounding location, where there are lots of local attractions. Amongst the most popular are Oakwell Hall and Country Park, Alhambra Theatre, Bagshaw Museum and Bradford Cathedral.
- When was Gomersal Park Hotel and Dream Spa built?
- Gomersal Park Hotel was originally built in 1700, but has been renovated in recent years to become the contemporary 86-bedroom hotel and spa that it is today.
- What amenities does Gomersal Park Hotel and Dream Spa have?
- Gomersal Park Hotel has 86 bedrooms and is surrounded by parkland, setting the scene for a relaxing break. It has an Italian restaurant on site, serving all meals, and has a spa complete with eight treatment rooms, two rasul mud chambers, a foot spa, saunas, steam rooms, a swimming pool, a hydrotherapy pool, experience showers, an ice fountain, a fully equipped gym, and manicure and pedicure stations. They also offer treatments using Elemis products. Gomersal Park Hotel's accessible facilities include wheelchair access, disabled parking and accessible toilets. There is a lift to higher floors, accessible bedrooms, and assistive listening devices are available.
- What are the food and drink options at Gomersal Park Hotel and Dream Spa?
- Gomersal Park Hotel's Italian restaurant is open for all meals. Latitude 53 bar and grill serves a wide variety of food and drink in a relaxed environment.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Gomersal Park Hotel and Dream Spa?
- Gomersal Park Hotel and Dream Spa has eight spa treatment rooms, where therapists use Elemis, Leighton Denny, and Made for Life Organics products in a range of face and body treatments.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check-in at Gomersal Park Hotel and Dream Spa is from 3pm, and check-out time is 11am. If you're a day spa guest, please check the details of your booking or specific spa package before arrival.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.