A place where memories are made and relaxation is key, Hollins Hall is the perfect retreat for spending time with a group of loved ones, thanks to its ample space, stunning architecture and luxury comforts. Leisure facilities include a gym with cardio and free weight equipment, as well as wet facilities for chilling out poolside or chatting in the whirlpool. Well-respected spa brand Elemis is used for the spa treatments, guaranteed to leave you feeling relaxed and glowing.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Hot Tub
- Steam Room
Why people visit here
Leisure Break VenueThe hotel is home to a range of leisure facilities and treatments although it is not a specialised spa destination.
Accessible SpaThe hotel has an accessible spa area as well as parking, meeting spaces, and restaurants however the pool and leisure facilities have limited or no wheelchair access.
RestaurantThe formal Heathcliff’s Restaurant comes highly recommended, while Zest Bar and Restaurant offers a brasserie-style menu.
Scenic LocationThe rural surroundings of the hotel provide idyllic walks or simply a place to enjoy the view.
Hollins Hall frequently asked questions
- Who owns Hollins Hall?
- A four-star hotel near Harrogate, Hollins Hall is part of Britannia Hotels, whose Chief Executive, founder, and largest shareholder is Alex Langsam, who lives in Austria.
- How do you get to Hollins Hall?
- Close to Leeds, the Yorkshire Dales and Salts Mill, Hollins Hall is easiest to get to by car, using the postcode BD17 7QW. There is parking on site. The nearest train station is Guiseley Station, which is 1.7 miles away (seven minutes by car).
- What is included in a spa day at Hollins Hall?
- What's included in a spa day at Hollins Hall depends on the experience that you book. Facilities include a gym complete with cardio equipment and free weights, as well as a 20-metre pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. There are three treatment rooms and therapists use Decleor, Jessica and ID make-up products in a range of face and body therapies.
- What is near Hollins Hall?
- Close to Leeds and the Yorkshire Dales, Hollins Hall is within easy reach of lots of popular local attractions. Spend time exploring the countryside close by or the sites in the city. Some of the top destinations include: - Royal Armouries Museum - Harewood House & Gardens - Roundhay Park - Kirkstall Abbey
- When was Hollins Hall built?
- Hollins Hall is a historic property that was originally built in 1870 in Tudor Gothic style. In the mid 20th century it moved into the ownership of the local church and was used as an orphanage before being transformed into a hotel in the 1960s.
- What amenities does Hollins Hall have?
- A four-star hotel with 122 rooms and suites and surrounded by countryside. Its main restaurant is Heathcliff’s, which is open for breakfast and dinner. Meanwhile, the Zest Bar and Restaurant is for lighter bites. There are also a number of private dining rooms. The spa and leisure facilities include a gym complete with cardio equipment and free weights, as well as a 20-metre pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. There are three treatment rooms and therapists use Decleor, Jessica and ID make-up products in a range of face and body therapies. The hotel and spa's accessible facilities include: - Main entrance is accessible - Reception is accessible - Route to accessible bedrooms is accessible - Fitness centre entrance is accessible - Pool entrances are accessible - Restaurants and lounges are accessible - Some meeting rooms are accessible - Spa entrance is accessible - Self-operating lifts or sloped entry are not available for pools
- What are the food and drink options at Hollins Hall?
- Hollins Hall's main restaurant is Heathcliff’s, which is open for breakfast and dinner. Meanwhile, the Zest Bar and Restaurant is for lighter bites. There are also a number of private dining rooms.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Hollins Hall?
- Hollins Hall has three treatment rooms. Therapists use Decleor, Jessica and ID make-up products in a range of face and body treatments.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check-in at Hollins Hall is from 4pm, and check-out time is 10am. It is recommended however that you check your specific spa booking times before arrival, and that you check for any changes to regular opening times, particularly relating to bank holidays, before you visit.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.