A welcoming hotel and spa just 30 kilometres from Dublin, Killashee is set amidst the rolling countryside of County Kildare. A grand, Victorian hotel surrounded by woodland trails, it is a destination that welcomes everyone, complete with an adult-only spa set within the grounds. The spa has a range of facilities in its hydrotherapy suite, as well as treatments from Elemis. It's a hotel that's perfect for romantic getaways as well as group or family retreats.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Hot Tub
- Steam Room
- Hydrotherapy Pool
- Relax Room
Why people visit here
Scenic LocationThe hotel looks out across the rolling countryside of County Kildare.
Family FriendlyThe hotel welcomes families and children have a separate dedicated swimming pool.
Local AttractionsThe hotel is in the beautiful Ancient East of Ireland with 5,000 years of history to explore in lush green landscapes.
Hotel SpaThe hotel has a range of leisure and spa facilities available in a separate building within the grounds of the hotel.
Killashee Hotel frequently asked questions
- Who owns Killashee Hotel?
- Killashee Hotel is part of the Irish property group FBD Hotels & Resorts, which bought the property in 2022.
- How do you get to Killashee Hotel?
- Killashee Hotel is located just 30km from Dublin City Centre, 2km outside Naas Town and only 40 minutes by taxi from Dublin Airport. From Dublin Airport take the M50 Southbound, from Dublin take the N7, and from the South take the M7 signposted Dublin.
- What is included in a spa day at Killashee Hotel?
- What's included in a spa day at Killashee Hotel depends on the experience that you book. The spa facilities include a gym, a 25-metre pool, a separate children’s pool, two Jacuzzis, two steam rooms and two saunas. There are also 10 treatment rooms, and therapists use Elemis and Mama Mio products in a collection of face and body treatments.
- What is near Killashee Hotel?
- The hotel looks out across the rolling countryside of County Kildare, but is within easy reach of both Dublin and the local town of Naas. Top attractions include: - Exploring local walks and trails, especially along the Grad Canal - Coolcarrigan House and Gardens - Blessington Lakes - Russborough House - Naas Farmers’ Market - Jigginstown Castle - Mondello Park
- When was Killashee Hotel built?
- The property itself is an 18th-century Georgian house which has been expanded and developed over the years. However, it opened as a hotel in 1997.
- What amenities does Killashee Hotel have?
- The grand Victorian property turned four-star hotel has 141 rooms and suites, 15 meeting rooms, three conference and event ballrooms and two weddings venues within its walls. In addition, it has two restaurants - Turners for fine dining, and The Bistro for convivial lunches and afternoon teas. The spa facilities include a gym, a 25-metre pool, a separate children’s pool, two Jacuzzis, two steam rooms and two saunas. There are also XX treatment rooms, and therapists use Elemis and Mama Mio products in a collection of face and body treatments. Accessible facilities include: - A lift to the spa on the second floor - A disabled toilet - Adjustable massage beds
- What are the food and drink options at Killashee Hotel?
- The hotel has two on-site restaurants. Turners for fine dining, and The Bistro for convivial lunches and afternoon teas.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Killashee Hotel?
- Killashee Hotel has 10 treatment rooms and therapists use Elemis and Mama Mio products in a collection of face and body treatments.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check-in at Killashee Hotel is from 3pm and check-out is at 12.00 midday. It is recommended however that you check your specific spa booking times before arrival, and that you check for any changes to regular opening times, particularly relating to bank holidays, before you visit.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.