Set in 150 acres of the Lincolnshire Wolds, Laceby Manor invites you to enjoy laid-back luxury and wellbeing while surrounded by nature. Spa in their eco-conscious retreat enjoying therapies from brands including 111Skin, organic seaweed-based VOYA and natural Tribe517. Enjoy the saunas and steam room before taking a plunge in the natural cold water swimming pond or the indoor/outdoor heated vitality pool. The Oak Room restaurant and pizzeria is the perfect year-round eatery with cosy log burner in the winter and retractable walls in the summer. Undoubtedly a romantic getaway, Laceby Manor is also the perfect luxury getaway for a group of friends looking to spend quality time together.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Outdoor Pool
- Steam Room
- Dual Treatment
Enhance your experience
Here are some upgrades you can add when selecting an offer above. More can be found during checkout.
Please note that all images are for illustration purposes only.
Why people visit here
Hotel SpaAt Laceby Manor you stay in a choice of spa rooms, pods or lodges surrounded by beautiful gardens and countryside, before heading to the purpose-built eco spa for a day of sustainable wellness and pampering.
Sustainable SpaThe Spa at Laceby Manor is a tranquil space designed for spa experiences with minimal environmental impact.
Exception Spa FeatureApart from being one of a handful of spas with a natural swimming pond, there are unique private relaxation spaces. The favourite is the Couchettes which feature a sumptuous day bed and individual wallpapers with intricate scenes you can get lost in.
Scenic LocationThe spa location is tranquil and beautiful, set in 150 acres of grounds in the Lincolnshire Wolds.
Laceby Manor frequently asked questions
- Who owns Laceby Manor?
- Laceby Manor is a luxury hotel and spa destination in Grimsby, owned by Roger Burnett, a former Grand Prix driver.
- How do you get to Laceby Manor?
- Set in 150 acres of the Lincolnshire Wolds, Laceby Manor is located just off the A46 not far from Grimsby. You can drive to the hotel, where there is plenty of on-site parking or get the train to Grimsby Town, which is a 13-minute taxi ride away.
- What is included in a spa day at Laceby Manor?
- What's included in a spa day at Laceby Manor depends on the experience that you book. Facilities at the eco-friendly spa include an indoor/outdoor pool, a Finnish sauna, steam room, herbal sauna, relaxation areas and spa terraces. They also use a combination of products including results-driven 111Skin, organic seaweed-based VOYA and natural Tribe517 in a range of face and body therapies.
- What is near Laceby Manor?
- Laceby Manor is surrounded by countryside in the Lincolnshire Wolds, but is also within easy reach of Grimsby town itself. Top local attractions range from paddle boarding at Cleethorpes Beach to a trip on the Lincolnshire Wolds Railway, visiting Grimsby Auditorium to exploring Grimsby Minster.
- When was Laceby Manor built?
- Following a 15-month build, Laceby Manor opened as a contemporary hotel and spa destination in 2022. However, the site began its transition from farmland to resort in the 1990s, beginning with the development of the golf course.
- What amenities does Laceby Manor have?
- Laceby Manor invites guests to stay in a choice of five-star lodges and pods set within 150-acres of grounds. The lodges are Scandinavian in style, ranging from one or two bedrooms, and all have a sunken outdoor hot tub on a private deck. The Pods are smaller and sit in a secret garden. There are also rooms in the main property. There is an eco-conscious spa at the resort, complete with an indoor/outdoor pool, a Finnish sauna, steam room, herbal sauna, relaxation areas and spa terraces. They also use a combination of products including results-driven 111Skin, organic seaweed-based VOYA and natural Tribe517 in a range of face and body therapies.
- What are the food and drink options at Laceby Manor?
- Food and drink are served in the elegant Clubhouse at Laceby Manor. There is a bar and restaurant, open throughout the day and serving fresh, local, seasonal produce from 10am. They also serve afternoon tea in your lodge or in the restaurant. Meanwhile, the spa has its own restaurant for superfood salads, poke bowls and post-workout smoothies.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Laceby Manor?
- Laceby Manor has seven treatment rooms, where therapists use 111Skin, VOYA and Tribe517 products in a range of face and body treatments.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.