Lea Marston Hotel
There’s something for everyone at this contemporary hotel, which, with a golf course on its doorstep and acres of land, provides all ages with space to enjoy. Fitness is order of the day at the gym, where you’ll be able to work out or join an exercise class. The spa is bathed in natural light, providing a lovely space for relaxing in the pool, sauna and steam room. Why not enjoy a mud Rasul spa therapy for something different – perfect with a friend or loved one. Finally, treat yourself to some indulgence with a sumptuous massage or facial.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Steam Room
- Relax Room
Why people visit here
GolfThe hotel also offers leisure beyond the spa facilities, with two nine-hole golf courses within the grounds.
ShoppingThe hotel is within easy reach of Birmingham city centre, which, amongst many other things, is famed for its Bullring Shopping Centre.
Local AttractionsA family friendly hotel that offers family suites and a welcoming environment, Lea Marston Hotel is also within easy reach of attractions such as Drayton Manor Theme Park, Twycross Zoo and Warwick Castle.
Hotel SpaThe spa is a luxurious addition to the hotel, offering both leisure and pampering with facilities that include a gym, pool, sauna, steam room, spa pool and relaxation area.
Lea Marston Hotel frequently asked questions
- Who owns Lea Marston Hotel?
- Lea Marston Hotel is owned by Michels Ventures, the fund headed up by Sir David Michels, which purchased the hotel alongside other properties in 2017.
- How do you get to Lea Marston Hotel?
- Lea Marston Hotel is ideally located north of Birmingham. It is just 1.5 miles from the M42 (Junction 9) for those who are driving and there's plenty of parking on site. If you're travelling by train, the nearest station is Coleshill Parkway Rail Station, which is three miles away. Alternatively, Birmingham International Rail Station is eight miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is also in Birmingham.
- What is included in a spa day at Lea Marston Hotel?
- What's included in a spa day at Lea Marston Hotel depends on the experience that you book. The spa and leisure facilities include a gym, pool, sauna, steam room, spa pool and relaxation area. There are four treatment rooms including one dual suite, where therapists use Elemis, Natural Spa Factory and OPI products in a range of face and body therapies.
- What is near Lea Marston Hotel?
- A family friendly hotel, Lea Marston invites everyone to enjoy time relaxing in the leisure facilities. Meanwhile, popular local attractions include shopping at the Bullring Shopping Centre in Birmingham, or trips to Drayton Manor Theme Park, Twycross Zoo and Warwick Castle.
- When was Lea Marston Hotel built?
- Lea Marston is a modern property which was first built in 1988. It has since undergone renovations to remain up to date as a contemporary travel destination.
- What amenities does Lea Marston Hotel have?
- Lea Marston Hotel is a four-star, contemporary hotel surrounded by 54 acres of grounds including two nine-hole golf courses. It has 118 rooms and suites to stay in, including family hotel rooms. There are two restaurants on site - the fine dining Adderly Restaurant, which has two AA Rosettes, as well as Hathaways Bar, which has a cosy pub vibe. The spa and leisure facilities at the hotel offer space to work out and wind down, including gym, pool, sauna, steam room, spa pool and relaxation area. There are four treatment rooms including one dual suite, where therapists use Elemis, Natural Spa Factory and OPI products in a range of face and body therapies. The hotel and spa's accessible facilities include four accessible bedrooms.
- What are the food and drink options at Lea Marston Hotel?
- The hotel has two restaurants on site - the fine dining Adderly Restaurant, which has two AA Rosettes, as well as Hathaways Bar, which has a cosy pub vibe.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Lea Marston Hotel?
- Lea Marston Hotel has four treatment rooms including one dual suite. Therapists use Elemis, Natural Spa Factory and OPI products in a range of face and body treatments.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check-in at Lea Marston Hotel is from 3pm, and check-out time is 11am. If you're a day spa guest, the standard opening hours are 6am to 6pm. It is recommended however that you check your specific spa booking times before arrival, and that you check for any changes to regular opening times, particularly relating to bank holidays, before you visit.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.