Manchester Piccadilly Hotel & Spa
If shopping, relaxing and spa sound like the perfect combination, you can look no further than here. In the heart of Manchester, this hotel and its urban spa give you the convenience of being able to tour the city’s retail boutiques and fit in some serious relaxation in your own spa oasis. There’s a gym, a thermal suite and sauna and steam to chill out in, but an Elemis treatment is a must to leave you feeling and looking fantastic.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Relax Room
- Dual Treatment
- Experience Showers
- Heated Loungers
Enhance your experience
Here are some upgrades you can add when selecting an offer above. More can be found during checkout.
Please note that all images are for illustration purposes only.
Bottle of Champagne
Bottle of Prosecco
Room Upgrade to Executive Room
Room Upgrade to Panoramis Room
Why people visit here
Local AttractionsThe city is known for its wide variety of entertainment – from music and family days out, to Manchester Arena and of course both Manchester City FC and Manchester United FC.
Hen FriendlyFrom shopping at The Trafford Centre, to a really good night out, Manchester has much to offer pre- or post-spa!
Accessible SpaThe hotel has accessible bedrooms and lift access throughout the hotel and spa. Treatment beds are height adjustable and there is a wheelchair accessible changing room. There is Braille signage throughout the hotel. Carers are invited to accompany guests and use the facilities free of charge.
Hotel Spa VenueThe four star hotel offers a thermal suite and range of treatments, but there is no leisure pool. Facilities include: steam room, infrared sauna, ice room, ice fountain and experience showers.
Manchester Piccadilly Hotel & Spa frequently asked questions
- Who owns Manchester Piccadilly Hotel?
- Manchester Piccadilly Hotel is part of the Mercure hotel portfolio, owned by a 50/50 joint venture between Thai Industrial & Engineering Service Public Company and Fico Holding (UK), part of the Fico group of companies led by the Srichawla family.
- How do you get to Manchester Piccadilly Hotel?
- The four-star hotel is in the heart of Manchester, just a few minutes walk (0.5 miles) from Manchester Piccadilly Train Station and overlooking Piccadilly Gardens. They also have an onsite carpark located just outside our hotel reception, making it easy to drive (parking is £20 per day). Manchester Airport is just nine miles away.
- What is included in a Manchester Piccadilly Hotel spa day?
- What's included in a spa day at Manchester Piccadilly Hotel depends on the experience that you book. It is complete with a range of facilities including a gym and a thermal suite comprising a rock sauna, infra-red sauna, aroma steam room, ice fountain, ice room, sensation shower, and drench shower as well as heated loungers. They also offer treatments using Elemis products.
- What is near Manchester Piccadilly Hotel?
- Located in the heart of Manchester, the hotel is in a perfect location for exploring the city. You can hop on the tram to get to Old Trafford to watch Manchester United, the MEN Arena is a five-minute taxi ride away. Stroll around The Castlefield conservation area, go shopping on Market Street or at the Manchester Arndale. Explore The John Rylands Library or visit the Manchester Museum - to name just a few attractions.
- When was Manchester Piccadilly Hotel built?
- Located on Piccadilly Gardens in Manchester, the building itself dates back to the 1960s. The area had been heavily bombed during the Second World War, and from 1959 a period of redevelopment ensued, with a complex of Modernist buildings, collectively known as Piccadilly Plaza. The Piccadilly Hotel was part of that process, designed by Covell, Matthews & Partners.
- What amenities does Manchester Piccadilly Hotel have?
- A city centre destination, Manchester Piccadilly Hotel has 280 rooms and suites, parking for 80 cars, impressive views, conference facilities for 800 delegates and space for wedding functions of up to 650 people. The hotel has a vibrant restaurant - the Scottish Steak Club, as well as a lounge bar for lighter meals. The Harmony & Serenity spa features a gym and a thermal suite comprising a rock sauna, infra-red sauna, aroma steam room, ice fountain, ice room, sensation shower, and drench shower as well as heated loungers. The hotel's accessible facilities include adapted rooms available on request, there are lifts on the ground floor (to all floors) as well as a ramp located opposite reception on the first floor of their car park.
- What are the food and drink options at Manchester Piccadilly Hotel?
- The hotel's main restaurant is the Scottish Steak Club - a buzzy environment, which has been awarded an AA Rosette for its culinary theatrics. There is also a lounge bar for lighter meals and drinks throughout the day.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Manchester Piccadilly Hotel?
- Manchester Piccadilly Hotel has six spa treatment rooms including a double room, where therapists use Elemis products in a range of face and body treatments.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check-in at Manchester Piccadilly Hotel is from 3pm, and check-out time is 11am. If you're a day spa guest, please check the details of your booking or specific spa package before arrival.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.