The Spa at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel
Relaxation and pampering are key at this stylishly hip health club and spa in central London. If you’re there for a day spa break, there’s everything for your total wellbeing, including a gym, swimming pool, sauna and separate steam room as well as a selection of spa therapies for your body and face. Afterwards, catch up with friends at The Harbour Bar overlooking the Marina and for the ultimate escape, stay overnight and do it all again the next day.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Relax Room
- Steam Room
Enhance your experience
Here are some upgrades you can add when selecting an offer above. More can be found during checkout.
Please note that all images are for illustration purposes only.
Bottle of Prosecco
Room Upgrade to a Kings Penthouse Suite
Room Upgrade to The Abingdon and Kensington Penthouse Suite
Room Upgrade to a Chelsea Suite
Bottle of Champagne
Extend your stay
Why people visit here
ShoppingWhether it’s a taxi to the King’s Road (well, if you are going to shop you might as well do it properly) or the tube to Knightsbridge and Oxford Street, there is something for everyone nearby when it comes to shopping.
Local AttractionsTemptingly close to central London, the hotel in within easy access of the boutiques on the King’s Road, the London Eye, the Tower of London and the O2.
Hotel & Spa VenueThe all-suite venue provides unsurprisingly spacious rooms and well equipped spa and leisure facilities. Facilities include: pool with swan neck waterfalls and body jets, sauna and steam room.
LocationChelsea Harbour Hotel isn’t in the centre of London, but it’s beautifully positioned on the harbour with charming views and is easily accessible to and from the city by transport links including a boat ride along the river, taking in views of Westminster as you go.
The Spa at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel frequently asked questions
- Who owns The Spa at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel?
- The Chelsea Harbour Hotel is part of the Millennium Hotels and Resorts group. The parent company is Millennium & Copthorne Hotels (M&C), which was founded in 1989, on the vision of its Chairman, Mr Kwek Leng Beng. He leads Singapore's Hong Leong Group and Singapore-listed global real estate company City Developments (CDL).
- How do you get to The Spa at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel?
- The Chelsea Harbour Hotel overlooks the Chelsea Marina in one of London’s most exclusive locations, close to the King's Road. The closest station is Imperial Wharf, which is a two-minute walk away, and has direct trains to Clapham Junction and West Brompton, so you can get across London quickly and easily. The closest airport is Heathrow, which is accessible via London Underground's Piccadilly Line in less than an hour. You can also get to Gatwick Airport by taking the Gatwick Express Train (every 15 minutes) to Clapham Junction, and then changing for the train to Imperial Wharf. There is parking available at the hotel, at a cost.
- What is included in a The Spa at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel spa day?
- What's included in a spa day at The Spa at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel depends on the experience that you book. It is complete with a range of facilities including a 17-metre pool with swan neck waterfalls and body jets, a fitness suite, saunas and steam rooms in each of the changing rooms, a relaxation suite plus its own hair salon. They also offer treatments using Monu products.
- What is near The Spa at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel?
- The Spa at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel is in a wonderful location for exploring London, whether you stay in the Chelsea area and stroll down the King’s Road to explore all the shops and restaurants, or head further across London to Knightsbridge and Oxford Street, the London Eye, the Tower of London, The O2, Buckingham Palace, the Natural History Museum, Stamford Bridge Stadium and Covent Garden.
- When was The Spa at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel built?
- Part of the Chelsea Harbour development, which began in 1986-7 to rejuvenate the site of a Victorian-era railway coaling dock on the River Thames, Chelsea Harbour Hotel and its spa opened in 1990, and quickly became a popular five-star location for hotel stays as well as fitness and wellbeing.
- What amenities does The Spa at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel have?
- The five-star hotel and spa is a modern retreat with waterside views, perfect whether you're popping in for a spa day or staying for a long weekend. It's in a prime location overlooking the harbour and has 158 suites, including four penthouses to stay in. The Chelsea Riverside Brasserie serves an Italian menu, while the aptly named Harbour Bar is open for everything from teas to cocktails. There's also a terrace complete with heating. The spa and leisure facilities include a 17-metre pool with swan neck waterfalls and body jets, a fitness suite, saunas and steam rooms in each of the changing rooms, a relaxation suite plus its own hair salon. They also offer treatments using Monu products in their six treatment rooms. The hotel's accessible facilities include two disabled bedrooms and treatment rooms on the ground floor. The spa itself does not have easy access and is not wheelchair friendly - particularly relating to the pool.
- What are the food and drink options at The Spa at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel?
- The Chelsea Harbour Hotel's restaurant is famous and popular in its own right. The Chelsea Riverside Brasserie serves an Italian menu in a light and airy environment with waterside views. There's an outdoor terrace for dining in the open air, which also has heating for chillier evenings. The Harbour Bar is also an elegant space for light snacks and afternoon tea, tea, coffee and cocktails.
- How many treatment rooms are there at The Spa at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel?
- The Spa at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel has six treatment rooms, where therapists use Monu products in a range of face and body treatments.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check-in at The Spa at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel is from 3pm, and check-out time is 12 midday, with late checkout on request. If you're a day spa guest, please check the details of your booking or specific spa package before arrival.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.