W London, Away Spa
This vibrant and superbly sexy London hotel and spa is an energising experience from the spa to the restaurant. Putting you in the mood to party and recover the next day, it’s a breath of fresh air in the heart of Soho. Perfect for groups of friends as well as a fun night in the city for two, complete with its celebrity-favourite spa, it’s the place to unwind, sip cocktails and feel red-carpet-ready.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Steam Room
- Pet Friendly
Enhance your experience
Here are some upgrades you can add when selecting an offer above. More can be found during checkout.
Please note that all images are for illustration purposes only.
Treatment Enhancement - Glow Peel
Treatment Enhancement - LED Mask
Romance and Celebration Package
Massage Treatment - 15 mins
Massage Treatment - 30 mins
Treatment Enhancement - Theraface
Why people visit here
Best known forThe sexy, sophisticated luxury of the W Hotel brand and everything it represents, from its prime London location to its seductive interiors.
Most loved byThe location in the heart of Soho makes it the perfect place for romantic weekends, but the party atmosphere at this fun and flirty hotel is also perfect for celebrations with groups of friends. Explore the city, unwind in the spa, and sip cocktails ’til morning.
Wow-factorThe style of the hotel makes you feel like a million dollars, while the location feels like being on a movie set. In the heart of Soho, with its eclectic culture and abundance of shops, bars, restaurants, it’s the place to shop, celebrate and have a ball.
Exceptional spa featureThe pristine spa is deliciously energising, with celebrity-inspired spa treatments that get you red carpet ready for whatever you have planned for your stay.
W London, Away Spa frequently asked questions
- Who owns W London, AWAY Spa?
- W London is a luxurious hotel in the heart of London and is part of the W Hotels collection. The chain was bought by Marriott in 2016 as part of its acquisition of Starwood.
- How do you get to W London, AWAY Spa?
- W London, AWAY Spa is in a fantastic location on Leicester Square in London's Soho area. As a result, it's easy to get to and a fantastic base for exploring the city. As a central London hotel it's easier to use taxis and public transport than to drive. The hotel does not offer on-site parking, however there is parking at public car parks close by. The nearest train station is Leicester Square London Underground, which is less than 0.2 miles away or a four-minute walk. The nearest airports are London City Airport (10 miles) and Heathrow Airport (15 miles).
- What is included in a spa day at W London, AWAY Spa?
- What's included in a spa day at W London, AWAY Spa depends on the experience that you book. Facilities at the ultra-stylish city spa include muscle-toning weights and heart-pounding cardiovascular equipment at FIT on the sixth floor. Then head to the 100-square-metre AWAY Spa to find a sauna, steam room, signature treatments and a dedicated spa menu for meals. There are also three treatment rooms where therapists use Natura Bissé products in a range of face and body therapies.
- What is near W London, AWAY Spa?
- W London, AWAY Spa is in a fantastic location for exploring London. In the heart of buzzy Soho, you have instant access to theatre land, Covent Garden, nightclubs, bars and restaurants in abundance. Top attractions include Big Ben, the National Portrait Gallery, Ronnie Scott's, the London Eye, Trafalgar Square and Carnaby Street.
- When was W London, AWAY Spa built?
- W London-Leicester Square opened in 2010, and was followed by the opening of the spa in 2011, adding to its luxury five-star credentials. It was designed by award-winning architects Jestico + Whiles as a glamorous 10-storey building complete with retail, leisure and residential accommodation spread over 200,000 sq ft, including a spa, 11 penthouse apartments and a new 35,000 sq ft retail-leisure experience.
- What amenities does W London, AWAY Spa have?
- A five-star hotel, W London is vibrant, glamorous and super sexy. It has 192 luxury guest rooms and suites featuring bold design and tech savvy details, with all things controlled by the swipe of an iPad. The hotel is home to a buzzy bar and restaurant. The Perception luxe lounge is open for all meals as well as music and live events. There's a FIT gym on the sixth floor complete with weights and cardiovascular equipment. Then head to the 100-square-metre AWAY Spa to find a sauna, steam room, signature treatments and a dedicated spa menu for meals. There are also three treatment rooms where therapists use Natura Bissé products in a range of face and body therapies. The hotel and spa's accessible facilities include: - Accessible guest rooms with 32” wide doorways - Accessible route from public entrance to accessible guest rooms - Alarm clock telephone ringers - Bathroom grab bars - Doors with lever handles - Electrical outlets, lowered - Roll-in shower - Shower wand, adjustable - Toilet seat at wheelchair height - Transfer shower - Vanities, accessible - Viewports, lowered - Service animals are welcome - Elevators to all floors - All public spaces are accessible
- What are the food and drink options at W London, AWAY Spa?
- The hotel is home to a buzzy bar and restaurant. The Perception luxe lounge is open for all meals as well as music and live events. The spa also offers a range of healthy light meals on their EAT Menu including cocktails and mocktails.
- How many treatment rooms are there at W London, AWAY Spa?
- W London, AWAY Spa has three treatment rooms. Therapists use Natura Bissé in a range of face and body treatments.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check-in at W London, AWAY Spa is from 3pm, and check-out time is 12 midday. If you're a day spa guest, the standard opening hours are: closed on Sunday and Monday; 11am to 7pm on Tuesday to Saturday. It is recommended however that you check your specific spa booking times before arrival, and that you check for any changes to regular opening times, particularly relating to bank holidays, before you visit.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.