1. The spa is beautifully designed with a fresh and glamorous atmosphere aided by the presence of a champagne and Prosecco station in the reception area (particularly good for celebrations – I hear a hen party coming on!) The light garden room and secluded outdoor area is also a serious bonus.
2. The restaurant is a quaint and romantic setting with great service and food to match. The addition of a cocktail bar is a really nice touch as well, and the Woodland Spa Cafe allows you to have lunch in your robe and slippers.
3. The staff are an absolute delight, nothing is too much trouble and they are unerringly polite, which really does make such a difference to your experience wherever you go.
4. The location is ideal. Just 20 minutes from Chester train station you have all the benefits of a hotel surrounded by green landscape and woodland but at the same time you are within easy reach of the historic town, its shops, and when the season permits it, horse racing as well.
5. There is a nice range of treatments available using Elemis products along with St Tropez and Jessica Nails, all of which are put to good use with a healthy 12 treatment rooms available, making it an ideal destination for groups.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.