1) The location: situated in the Swiss Alps the views and that fresh mountain air are unparalleled whatever time of the year you choose to visit Kempinski Grand Hotel des Bains.
2) The spa: using glacial waters and mountain herbs, the granite and alpine wood spa is a treat for the senses and has really organic feel good factor… with all the luxury trimmings.
3) The food: there’s no shortage of restaurants ranging from sushi to Mediterranean fare and a contemporary twist on local classics.
4) The design: contemporary, stylish, undeniably luxurious but always elegantly chic, from the pool to the entrance hall this place has design well and truly sussed.
5) The view: just to reiterate this point, the snow topped fir trees are a sight for sore eyes when you wake up in the morning. This is a postcard perfect Swiss idyll.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.