Relaxed luxury in the heart of the rural Staffordshire countryside, you can enjoy lakeside dining, woodland walks and spa treats in this cosy former farmhouse retreat. There are many different day and evening spa breaks to choose from which include use of the gorgeous outdoor pool and other facilities, but for an indulgent stayover, try the luxury boutique spa suites which include a private terrace and Tribe517 spa products in your bathroom.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Steam Room
- Hydrotherapy Pool
- Relax Room
- Outdoor Hot Tub
Why people visit here
Hotel Spa VenueFrom the suites to the spa itself, the hotel is all about boutique relaxation.
Over 18 yearsThe spa is for persons aged 18 years and over. Persons aged 16 and over may attend but must be accompanied by and adult over 18 years.
Scenic LocationIn 73 acres of Staffordshire countryside, the grounds are ideal for walking, cycling, or simply looking at.
GroupsThe "Blush Lounge” in the spa is available for private hire, ideal for hen parties, baby showers, birthdays, celebrations, or just because.
Moddershall Oaks frequently asked questions
- Who owns Moddershall Oaks?
- Moddershall Oaks is privately owned by entrepreneurs Phillip and Delia Holland. They bought School House Farm in 1997 and have since developed it into a top spa destination with a popular restaurant and event space.
- How do you get to Moddershall Oaks?
- Moddershall Oaks is in Staffordshire. It's easiest to drive and there is plenty of parking. You can also travel to Stoke on Trent and (by prior arrangement) get a taxi to the spa resort from there.
- What is included in a Moddershall Oaks spa day?
- What's included in a spa day at Moddershall Oaks depends on the experience that you book. However, the spa is complete with a wide range of facilities and treatments. There is a gym, pool, sauna, steam room, and reflexology footbaths, as well as tennis courts and woodland walks. There's also the Blush Lounge available for private hire.
- What is near Moddershall Oaks?
- Moddershall Oaks is surrounded by places to go and people to see. Popular attractions close by include the Staffordshire Peak District, Alton Towers Resort Theme Park, Trentham Gardens, and the Emma Bridgewater factory.
- When was Moddershall Oaks built?
- Originally School House Farm, purchased by entrepreneurs Phillip and Delia Holland in 1997, Moddershall Oaks spa was gradually turned into the country spa retreat we know today, officially opening on 1st December 2000.
- What amenities does Moddershall Oaks have?
- In addition to the hotel and restaurant, the spa at Moddershall Oaks has a gym, pool, sauna, steam room, and reflexology footbaths, as well as tennis courts and woodland walks. There's also the Blush Lounge available for private hire and a collection of spa treatments from Tribe517.
- What are the food and drink options at Moddershall Oaks?
- The restaurant at Moddershall Oaks is an award-winning experience using predominantly organic, locally sourced ingredients in a range of modern English dishes.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Moddershall Oaks?
- In addition to a Mud Rasul treatment room for two, the spa at Moddershall Oaks has 6 treatment rooms.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check in time at Rockliffe Hall is from 3.00pm and check out time is 11.00am. If you're visiting for a spa day, please confirm your check in time when you book.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.