Ragdale Hall Spa
A distinguished destination spa, Ragdale hall is an all-inclusive retreat, dedicated to ensuring guests feel rested and rejuvenated at the end of their stay. For the serious spa goer, Ragdale has extensive spa facilities, over 130 spa therapists and a plethora of luxurious spa treatments. Away from the spa, Ragdale Hall’s beautiful accommodation and surroundings are perfect for relaxing with friends, enjoying healthy cuisine and making the most of the health club or a game of tennis. The rooftop infinity pool – one of six pools at Ragdale – is a must.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Hot Tub
- Steam Room
- Relax Room
- Outdoor Pool
Enhance your experience
Here are some upgrades you can add when selecting an offer above. More can be found during checkout.
Please note that all images are for illustration purposes only.
Afternoon Tea Served with Tea or Coffee
Afternoon Tea Served with a 125ml Glass of Pink Sparkling Wine
Afternoon Tea with a Glass of Grand Cru Hostomme Champagne
Why people visit here
Specialized Spa TreatmentsSpecialised treatments are available including acupuncture, reflexology and reiki.
Scenic LocationThe grounds are pristine and dotted with benches and garden swings as well as tennis courts, a pitch and putt, boules and cycling.
Pre-NatalThe spa offers treatments catering for mums-to-be.
Accessible SpaFacilities include disability friendly bedrooms with lift access, accessible changing areas, a handrail to the pool, deaf guard for use overnight, bath board, accessible treatment rooms, a ramp into the gardens and disabled parking.
Ragdale Hall Spa frequently asked questions
- Who owns Ragdale Hall Spa?
- Ragdale Hall has been owned privately by Michael Isaacs and Penny Nesbitt, since 1990. It continues to be run as a family business.
- How do you get to Ragdale Hall Spa?
- Ragdale Hall Spa is located in Ragdale Village and is equidistant to Loughborough and the historic market town of Melton Mowbray. The postcode for the sat nav is LE14 3PB, not far from the B676 for those who are driving (there's plenty of parking available on site). For those travelling by train, the nearest station is Loughborough, although more frequent trains head to Leicester - the hotel will be happy to provide details of local taxi firms. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, which is 25 minutes away by car, while Birmingham International Airport is 70 minutes away.
- What is included in a spa day at Ragdale Hall Spa?
- What's included in a spa day at Ragdale Hall Spa depends on the experience that you book. The spa and leisure facilities include a 25-metre pool, an exercise pool, a gym, a boutique, a relaxation area, a mind gym and a thermal spa. Thermal facilities include a Candle Pool, Indoor/Outdoor Waterfall Pool, graphics enhanced Thought Zone, aromatherapy scented Colourflow Cave, Volcanic Salt Bath, Scented Room, Rose Sauna and a Cave Shower complete with its own thunderstorm and experience showers. There's also a rooftop pool with countryside views. There are 48 treatment rooms where therapists use Elemis, Clarins and Decléor products in a range of face and body therapies.
- What is near Ragdale Hall Spa?
- Ragdale Hall Spa is located in Melton Mowbray in Leicestershire. It's an area peppered with historic attractions and rural beauty, whether you want to visit Belvoir Castle or the Hanwell Wine Estate. Some of the most popular sites and activities include trips to Melton Country Park, Twinlakes Park, or a stroll around Barnsdale Gardens.
- When was Ragdale Hall Spa built?
- Ragdale Hall Spa is in a historic country house, which dates back to 1785 when it was built in the late Georgian style by Robert Shirley, 6th Earl Ferrers. The original property was destroyed by a fire and then it was rebuilt in the red-brick style we see today.
- What amenities does Ragdale Hall Spa have?
- Ragdale Hall Spa is a luxurious country house hotel health spa destination surrounded by manicured gardens. With a five star rating, it has 93 rooms and suites to stay in, all offering elegant design. The hotel has three dining areas, serving healthy as well as gourmet food. There's the formal dining room, the Garden Room, Verandah Bar and the Twilight Bar. The spa itself is a vast wellbeing experience complete with a 25-metre pool, an exercise pool, a gym, a boutique, a relaxation area, a mind gym and a thermal spa. Thermal facilities include a Candle Pool, Indoor/Outdoor Waterfall Pool, graphics enhanced Thought Zone, aromatherapy scented Colourflow Cave, Volcanic Salt Bath, Scented Room, Rose Sauna and a Cave Shower complete with its own thunderstorm and experience showers. There's also a rooftop pool with countryside views, and 48 treatment rooms, where therapists use Elemis, Clarins and Decléor products in a range of more than 100 face and body treatments. The hotel and spa's accessible facilities include: - Disabled car parking spaces - Car parking service - Flat level, double entrance doors - Porter assistance with luggage - Wheelchairs can be provided - Ramps to avoid having to tackle steps - Wide staircases and corridors in most parts of the building with handrails where appropriate - Adapted bedroom available with wet room showering facilities - A “accessible friendly” room incorporating many modifications, including horizontal and vertical grab rails for use within the bath, and next to the toilet - “Deafguard” vibrating pad available on request, to alert guests of a fire alarm - Specific fire procedures for disabled guests, including use of an evac-chair - Mobility aids available on request include bath board, bath seat, bath step, raised toilet seat and portable grab rail - Handrails and shallow steps for pools entry and exit. - A hoist is available for use on request in the pool. - Disabled lift access to Rooftop Pool and Lounge facility. - Disabled toilet within the spa.
- What are the food and drink options at Ragdale Hall Spa?
- As a complete wellbeing experience, food and drink at Ragdale Hall Spa are an intrinsic part of your stay. They serve healthy as well as gourmet food in the formal dining room, or the Garden Room, Verandah Bar and Twilight Bar. Each space is elegant, stylish and offers superb food and drink.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Ragdale Hall Spa?
- Ragdale Hall Spa has 48 treatment rooms. Therapists use Elemis, Clarins and Decléor products in a range of more than 100 body treatments and facials.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check-in at Ragdale Hall Spa is from 3pm, and check-out time is 2pm. If you're a day spa guest, the standard opening hours are 7am to 10pm. It is recommended however that you check your specific spa booking times before arrival, and that you check for any changes to regular opening times, particularly relating to bank holidays, before you visit.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.