Rena Spa at Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel
With Tower Bridge and the Tower of London on your doorstep, there’s plenty to keep you busy with sightseeing, however when you’re ready to indulge in some serious relaxation, Rena Spa is an oasis of calm. Elegant facilities include a 25-metre swimming pool, next to which you’ll find a Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna to spend time relaxing in. The spa is all about pampering, so you can expect to find an indulgent treatment menu to choose a range of beauty and holistic therapies from, designed to leave you glowing and gorgeous.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Hot Tub
- Relax Room
- Steam Room
Enhance your experience
Here are some upgrades you can add when selecting an offer above. More can be found during checkout.
Please note that all images are for illustration purposes only.
Bottle of Champagne
Bottle of Prosecco
Petals On The Bed
Bucket of Beers
Early Check In
Why people visit here
LocationThe hotel is situated in central London, a 15-minutes walk from the Tower of London. Tower Hill Underground Station is just a five-minute walk away. Fenchurch Street Station is less than 10 minutes away on foot, Tower Bridge is a 10-minute walk, and London Bridge can be reached in 10 minutes on foot.
Local attractionsHead to the Tower of London to see the Crown Jewels, stroll along the Thames, walk along the South Bank all the way to the National Theatre if you fancy it, or simply take in the views.
RomanticThe four star status of the hotel and spa make it an elegant retreat for couples looking for a glamorous city break.
Hotel SpaThe four star hotel is home to the equally luxurious Rena Spa, known for its range of indulgent and holistic therapies, its Asian inspiration. The location of the spa makes it perfect for twilight spa evenings as well as city breaks.
Rena Spa at Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel frequently asked questions
- Who owns Rena Spa at Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel?
- The Rena spa brand is part of the Leonardo Hotels group, which is owned by David Fattal. It is the European division of Fattal Hotels Group, which he founded in 1998 in Israel. Since then, the group has expanded significantly, including the launch of Leonardo Hotels in 2007, which now has more than 90 hotels in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Hungary, Spain & the UK and Israel.
- How do you get to Rena Spa at Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel?
- Just 10 minutes from the famous Tower Bridge in the heart of London, Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel, can be reached quickly on foot from Tower Hill Underground station, Fenchurch Street rail and Tower Gateway DLR stations. For those who are driving, there is on-street parking available close to the hotel (parking meter charges apply), and there is also the Minories car park located on 1 Shorter street. If you are flying in, the closest airport is London City Airport (LCY), which is 14 miles away. London Heathrow Airport (LHR) is 31 miles and London Gatwick Airport (LGW) is 41 miles away from the hotel - they are happy to arrange a pick up via a local taxi company for you with advance warning.
- What is included in a Rena Spa at Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel spa day?
- What's included in a spa day at Rena Spa at Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel depends on the experience that you book. It is complete with a range of facilities including a 25-metre swimming pool, a fully equipped gym, a Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. They also offer treatments using Caudalie products.
- What is near Rena Spa at Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel?
- The location of Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel makes it ideal for exploring the city. Whether you're visiting for work or pleasure, waking up hear places you in the heart of it all - stroll along the South Bank to the National Theatre, take in the riverside views, or head to the Tower of London to see the Crown Jewels.
- When was Rena Spa at Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel built?
- Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel is a contemporary hotel which was built in 2011. As such, it enjoys modern features including floor-to-ceiling windows to show the capital at its best and let in lots of natural light, and it has spacious bedrooms with all the modern conveniences.
- What amenities does Rena Spa at Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel have?
- A thoroughly modern hotel, Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel has everything the contemporary traveller could ask for. There are 370 spacious bedrooms available, many with views of the city skyline, and an on-site restaurant and lounge bar. Spa and leisure are divided into the Tower Bridge Health and Fitness club and the Rena Spa. The fitness facilities include a 25-metre swimming pool, a fully equipped gym, a Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room while the spa offers therapies from French skincare brand Caudalie. The hotel's disabled facilities include wheelchair access throughout the hotel, and reduced mobility rooms.
- What are the food and drink options at Rena Spa at Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel?
- Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel is home to Leo's Restaurant and Bar, a relaxed restaurant serving a range of grill, à la carte, and tapas dishes. They are also known for their collection of cocktails and wines in their stylish lounge bar.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Rena Spa at Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel?
- Rena Spa at Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel has four spa treatment rooms, where therapists use Caudalie products in a range of face and body treatments.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check-in at Rena Spa at Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel is from 4pm, and check-out time is 12 midday. If you're a day spa guest, please check the details of your booking or specific spa package before arrival.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.