At Spabreaks.com, our dedication to the best spa experiences has lead us to work hard to create spa packages that are in synergy with their host destinations. Prioritising packages based on experience rather than price points, each is as individual as its location - curated to make the most of each spa’s unique characteristics.
From spa hotels in Sussex to spa hotels in Yorkshire, the North East to the North West and spa breaks in the South East. Luxury spa breaks for couples, and luxury spa hotels where you can take your friends to celebrate special occasions, this is about the kind of decadence that’s been carefully thought out to enhance feel good factor. Opt for the likes of globally recognised Pennyhill Hotel and Spa in Surrey or a precision focused treatment on a luxury spa day at the House of Elemis in London. Choose from the contemporary new spa at Barnsley House in Gloucestershire, or the tranquil, design lead luxury of Lodore Falls in Cumbria. Whatever you choose, it will be a bucket list spa experience to remember.
Luxury Spa Days (115 spas available)
The Spa at Carden
Twilight Spa Experience
- A choice of 1 x 50 minute treatment from:
- Calming Foot and Scalp Ritual
- Rejuvenating Face and Body Ritual
- Soothing Hand Ritual
- Soothing Foot Ritual
- Revitalising Facial Ritual
- Shimmering Body Ritual
- Welcome glass of Carden Park Estate Reserve at 5.30pm
- Robe, towel and slippers provided
- Spa Garden and Thermal Experience between 6pm - 9pm
Hoar Cross Hall
Includes access to exercise and relaxation classes, Antipasti platter, glass of Prosecco and full use of the spa facilities from 6pm - 9:30pm.
Valid for Tuesday and Wednesday evenings only
10% discount on groups of 10 or more
Gaia Spa at Boringdon Hall
Includes a choice of 1 x 40 minute treatment from: Essential Manicure, Essential Pedicure, Indian Head Massage, Reflex Foot & Leg Massage or Naturally Gaia Facial; brunch in the Spatisserie, robe and flip flops provided and full use of the spa facilities from 8am - 1pm.
Available Tuesday - Thursday
Hilton London Syon Park
Rejuvenate Spa Day
Includes a 25 minute Back and Shoulder Massage, a 25 minute Express Revitalise Facial, light lunch, robe, towel and slippers provided and 4 hours use of the spa facilities.
Blue Harbour Health Club and Spa at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel
Includes a 30 minute Back Cleanse and Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage, 30 minute Personalised Facial, robe, towel and slippers provided and full use of the spa facilities.
Supper and Spa
Includes a 2 course dinner at Clocktower at 6pm, access to the Roof Top Spa from 7:30pm, robe, towel and slippers provided and full use of the facilities.
Spa and Star
- 5 course dinner in Michelin starred restaurant The Latymer
- Robe, towel and flip flops provided
- Use of the spa facilities from 4pm
Upgrade to 8 courses for an additional £30.00 per person
Rowhill Grange Hotel
- A choice of 1 x 40 minute treatment from:
- Back, Neck, Shoulder and Scalp Massage
- Utopia Express Facial
- 2 course dinner
- Use of the spa facilities from 4pm-8pm
Rena Spa at Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge Hotel
Includes glass of bubbly, robe, towel and slippers provided and half day use of the facilities between 8am - 12pm or 2pm - 6pm.
Jiva Spa at Taj St James Court
Jiva Spa Day
Include 3 hours use of the facilities with robe, towel and slippers provided.
Espa Life at Corinthia
Train and Treat
- 20 minute Fitness Consultation with Body Composition Analysis, using InBody Analyser
- 60 minute Personal Training Session
- 30 minute Massage post workout
- Post work-out smoothie
- Robe, towel and slippers provided
- Full use of the facilities
Add a one-course healthy light lunch with a glass of Laurent Perrier Champagne for £40