Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa
This could be the perfect group getaway, with its combination of spa, golf and the boutique shopping nearby at Bicester Village. Best of all, the hotel’s superb Forest of Wellbeing Spa has eight treatments rooms so there’s plenty of space for indulging in a relaxing spa therapy, as well as some sauna and steam time followed by chilling out in the spa garden. For evenings, there’s Grays lounge for pre dinner drinks.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Steam Room
- Hydrotherapy Pool
- Experience Showers
Enhance your experience
Here are some upgrades you can add when selecting an offer above. More can be found during checkout.
Please note that all images are for illustration purposes only.
Bottle of Prosecco
Why people visit here
ShoppingGuests will receive a 10% discount voucher to use at famed designer retail outlet – Bicester Shopping Village.
Romantic VenueThe environment inside and out is a scenic backdrop for a romantic getaway.
Hen FriendlyThe facilities, activities and nearby shopping make it a great escape for hen parties.
Golf ResortTennis courts and an 9 hole golf course can also be used at an additional cost.
Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa frequently asked questions
- Who owns Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa?
- Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa is a modern hotel in Oxfordshire, owned by Managing Director Graham Payne, who bought it in November 2000. The Payne family has now celebrated more than 20 years in business.
- How do you get to Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa?
- Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa is located on Green Lane in Bicester and not far off the M40. There is plenty of parking on site for those who are driving. For those who are flying in, head to Oxford Airport, which is 9.3 miles (23 minutes in a taxi). If you are arriving by train, the nearest station is also in Oxford, and is 12.7 miles or 38 minutes away by taxi.
- What is included in a spa day at Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa?
- What's included in a spa day at Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa depends on the experience that you book. Facilities include two gyms, aerobics and yoga studios, four outdoor tennis courts, a 20-metre pool, hydro pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, feature showers, and a tropicarium, outdoor facilities include a nine-hole golf course, a 200-metre open water swimming lake and challenging assault course. There are also seven treatment rooms where therapists use Elemis and Jessica Nails products in a range of face and body therapies.
- What is near Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa?
- Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa is in a fantastic location for exploring Oxfordshire. Popular local attractions range from the famous retail shopping outlet - Bicester Village, to the baroque Blenheim Palace. You can also head to Oxford and explore the sites including Oxford University Museum of Natural History.
- When was Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa built?
- Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa was originally built as Chesterton Golf Club in 1973. Following £2 million of improvements in 2022 it's developed into the extensive destination that it is today.
- What amenities does Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa have?
- Set in 134 acres, Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa is a contemporary hotel with 52 rooms and suites looking out onto the golf course. There's a main restaurant, as well as a bar with a sunny terrace and a lounge area. There are extensive leisure experiences within the grounds including a nine-hole golf course, a 200-metre open water swimming lake and challenging assault course. The spa has a 20-metre pool, hydro pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, feature showers, and a tropicarium. There are also seven treatment rooms where therapists use Elemis and Jessica Nails products in a range of face and body therapies. The hotel and spa's accessible facilities include: - Level floors in the spa, bar and restaurant - There are four accessible rooms with emergency cords, large wet rooms with seats, support bars and lowered sinks - The spa and gym are wheelchair accessible with a lift to the first floor - There is no accessible access hoist in the pool area. The only way into the pool is via steps - There are four accessible unisex toilets - There are designated areas for walking assistance dogs
- What are the food and drink options at Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa?
- The hotel's main restaurant, Grays, serves all main meals as well as afternoon tea. There's a bar overlooking the putting green, and a lounge serving more relaxed meals.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa?
- Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa has seven treatment rooms. Therapists use Elemis and Jessica Nails in a range of face and body treatments.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check-in at Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa is from 3pm, and check-out time is 11am. If you're a day spa guest, the standard opening hours are 6.30am to 10pm. It is recommended however that you check your specific spa booking times before arrival, and that you check for any changes to regular opening times, particularly relating to bank holidays, before you visit.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.