Cotswolds Hotel and Spa
This hotel is all about offering you an escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Set in the beautiful Cotswolds countryside, there’s golf, lovely walks and a relaxing spa to help you and your group unwind. As well as a gorgeous menu of treatments to choose from – all using the Natural Spa Factory products.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Relax Room
- Dual Treatment
Enhance your experience
Here are some upgrades you can add when selecting an offer above. More can be found during checkout.
Please note that all images are for illustration purposes only.
Late Check Out
Early Check In
Why people visit here
GolfThere is an 18 hole, par 71 golf course on the grounds for those who want to hit a few balls, regardless of ability.
Family FriendlyThere are interconnecting rooms which are ideal for families, as well as suites for that added bit of space.
WeddingsThe views alone make for a stellar backdrop to any wedding, as well as an on site wedding team available to cater your day to your exact specifications.
Cotswolds Hotel and Spa frequently asked questions
- Who owns Cotswolds Hotel and Spa?
- Cotswolds Hotel and Spa is a four-star, contemporary hotel that's owned by Michael and Pamela Horton. It's part of the Cotswold Inns and Hotels privately-owned collection of eight properties in the area.
- How do you get to Cotswolds Hotel and Spa?
- Located in Chipping Norton, Cotswolds Hotel and Spa is easy to get to by car or rail. The postcode for the sat nav is OX7 5QH and there's plenty of parking on site. The hotel is 20 Miles from Oxford City Centre, 56 miles from Birmingham and 72 from London. The nearest train stations are Kingham [KGR] and Charlbury [CBY], both of which are around six miles away.
- What is included in a spa day at Cotswolds Hotel and Spa?
- What's included in a spa day at Cotswolds Hotel and Spa depends on the experience that you book. The spa is all about pampering, so there is a relaxation room but no other wet facilities or gym. There are four treatment rooms including one dual suite, where therapists use Natural Spa Factory products in a range of face and body therapies.
- What is near Cotswolds Hotel and Spa?
- The Cotswolds is a beautiful area to explore and Chipping Norton in West Oxfordshire is no exception. Spend time walking in the surrounding countryside, head to Oxford city centre or visit popular attractions such as local shops and cafes, antique shops, the Grade I listed St Mary’s Church, Chastleton House or the Neolithic and Bronze Age monument, The Rollright Stones.
- When was Cotswolds Hotel and Spa built?
- Cotswolds Hotel and Spa is a modern destination that was built in 2017 but has since enjoyed renovations and refurbishments to maintain its contemporary, four-star standards.
- What amenities does Cotswolds Hotel and Spa have?
- Cotswolds Hotel and Spa is a four-star hotel surrounded by its own championship golf course The hotel has 34 bedrooms over two floors, as well as a popular on-site restaurant known for reasonably priced, tasty meals using local ingredients. The spa is all about pampering, so there is a relaxation room but no other wet facilities or gym. There are four treatment rooms including one dual suite, where therapists use Natural Spa Factory products in a range of face and body therapies. The hotel and spa's accessible facilities include: - One disabled room - Wheelchair accessible rooms - A lift to the dining room and bar
- What are the food and drink options at Cotswolds Hotel and Spa?
- The hotel has one on-site restaurant, known for its convivial atmosphere and reasonably priced, tasty meals using local ingredients.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Cotswolds Hotel and Spa?
- Cotswolds Hotel and Spa has four treatment rooms including one dual suite. Therapists use Natural Spa Factory products in a range of face and body treatments.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check-in at Cotswolds Hotel and Spa is from 3pm, and check-out time is 11am. If you're a day spa guest, the standard opening hours are 8am to 8pm. It is recommended however that you check your specific spa booking times before arrival, and that you check for any changes to regular opening times, particularly relating to bank holidays, before you visit.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.